Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
Mine's the same as when I explained it 2 years ago in this very thread. link

The grumpy old shop keeper has changed his shirt once or twice though. He's currently sporting the logo of by favorite breakfast beverage.

Orc, that was an awesome post, btw.

D

Deleted-167431

An edited picture of Stomp, a boss in RuneScape (Dungeoneering skill), shot when he fires his lazer out his mouth. So it references to Shoop da Whoop.

Maverick Lunar X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woodman from Megaman 2, done in the style of Megaman Powered Up. I've got all of them from 2 and 3, including "Break Man" done in this style, but this one was the easiest to fit into the avatar limits.

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the circular thing from xlink kai and removed the systems displayed in the middle then changed the colour to blue.
Just checked their web they allow for one without the systems appearing in the middle now.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ortomedius said:
My role model.
biggrin.gif
happy.gif

Anyways, I'm sure I posted in this topic today, but it says I didn't, so I'll post again: Antoligy made the avatar for me, I wanted something psychedelic, yet still quite light, and now the purple makes you think of a certain kind of twilight, the spirals and alll add the psychedelic feeling to it
yay.gif

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I am Sephi and I first discovered this topic late last night whilst hunting down a different topic in order to find Urza's card crusher. Shortly afterwards I summoned Orc to cast a revival spell to bring this legendary thread back to life.

GREAT SUCCESS

avatar is of Hatsune Miku, edited by Antoligy. Art by some unknown person.

And my sig is of Mentok the mind taker from Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. Made by Antoligy in flash.

sekret: click it for sound

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah don't smoke cigarettes while pregnant smoke meth instead +1