Explain your avatar

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a series of sprites from Wario Land: Shake It!™ that have been animated, depicting this rather... interesting motion.

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a Hydreigon getting ready to raze an entire village. What else?
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aria from Sister Princess eating gingerbread men, being her adorable self, the background is to enhance her saccharine nature and I chose the pic because Aria looks better in white when it comes to elegant outfits than blue. If I can get a good crossover pic of her and Watayuki from the spiritual successor Baby Princess, I'll replace it.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One fine day I had a friend over for our usually bouts of halo on live with 2 other chaps I knew, inbetween games he would play dissidia 2. Knowing I was very interested in the game he showed me something odd about the theater mode, in which moogles would randomly pop up on the preview pictures for the FMV. Curious about this strange feature both he and I set out on the Queen firefox a fine vessel we used to explore the vast reaches of the internet. Quickly we hit the isle of google and searched for an answer to this mystery thus leading to a strange village called a wiki for final fantasy. There we retrieved the answer that the moogles meant jack but alas the labors brought around this avatar which I thought was more fitting than fluttershy.

So yeah just some moogle..

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Hollow Ichigo is the maddest son of a bitch out.
And the blood in his mouth reminds me of my favourite song "Swan Soup - Dance Gavin Dance"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmhgsDOhq40&ob=av3e[/youtube]
It's Really Deep.

Also I Like Bleach...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: