comixart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello!

I have this problem where Metroid Zero mission Freezes on last cutscene where Samus leaves space pirate mothership. The game freezes at that point.

Reactions: GASH

comixart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Good afternoon! I had a different cache, since the game was translated into my native language, I downloaded the original English version and checked the cache, it matched, but the game still freeze at this point

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can load sav and than load RTS save via addon

Thank you for your help!
Thanks, that worked (using the addon menu, not just the load/save key shortcuts). Ok I can confirm that using addon to load the save state, the ending cutscene crashes on the screen where Samus's pod flies out of the larger ship, after the pod is off the screen. Can't check without the addon tho.

Last edited by hippy dave,

comixart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks, that worked (using the addon menu, not just the load/save key shortcuts). Ok I can confirm that using addon to load the save state, the ending cutscene crashes on the screen where Samus's pod flies out of the larger ship, after the pod is off the screen. Can't check without the addon tho.
Without the addon, the situation is exactly the same :c

GASH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also had this freezing issue with this game. I was very annoyed not being able to finish the game. I played the multilingual E-version of it in German. It's been a while since this happened. I think it was still K103 FW5. I wanted to play the game all over again, so this is a good opportunity to play the US-version with the latest kernel and FW. I am curious to see if this freezing occurs again.

Last edited by GASH,
Reactions: hippy dave

Yemeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have run into the same problem at that point in the ending cutscene. Does anyone have a save file that works for them and I can try in my omega.

Yemeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested something. I copied my ROM and save then tried them in mGBA on my computer. I was able to see which ending I got.

Maybe the Omega itself has a problem with the ship explosion.
So the question is if anyone has gotten past that with their Omega.

Last edited by Yemeth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1