Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kinnikuman said:
Okay so ever since I ran the firmware update and powered off my system like it told me too. I've only been getting a black screen. Everytime I press on that Tak icon it brings me just to a blank black screen....Whaaaa?
Old post but i will answer to that problem.
Black screen mean, ez5isys.bin not found on the microsd. Be sure to uncompress kernel 3.0ob1 on your microSD. Old kernels are no longer compatible.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Mbmax said:
pjmorie said:
Hi all, I'm not realy familiar with the EZ-Flash cards but my neice has one (EZ-Flash Vi) and has been on at me about trying to get certain ROMs working as they wouldn't work on the RC16 firmware. I've downloaded this firmware on to the card but must you run the 'ez5i_firmwreUP_V101.nds' when you power on the DS? When I try it brings up a page saying 'Upgrading Ver 12 Firstly . . . ' with 'power off written under it.
You must have firmware v12 or greater before try to update in v101 your ez5i.
firmware V12

Thank's for the info, I did a bit more searching around and found out what I needed. Thanks anyway.

F

FierceDeity1

Updated with this and now I have two black screens whenever I try to launch my flash.
Don't know what to do
angry.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• EZVi_kernelV3_OB1_Firmware_V101.7z
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...