Favorite affordable shoes?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm talking under $100 or $50 I generally go for sketchers when we're talking cheap have a beat up pair that are 10+ years and still good for throw on shoes.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Balances are built pretty good and are comfortable with good ventilation, I have crooked ankles and they actually sell slanted soled shoes, they make walking so much more natural and comfortable.

Sketchers too if you go for their hiking boot/shoe style, they're built solid

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nike Revolution 4 (ONLY gen 4) running shoe. I buy only these when I need new work/activity shoes. Gone through, I think four pair in the past few years. The gen 5 goes too high up around the ankle area, causing sores. Fours, though, are the one, for me at least. Won't buy any other shoe. But...you pretty much have to go to eBay for 'em these days. Search for the highest-rated sellers, and take it from there to buy new. They're usually around the $75 (USD) mark. Plain whites are usually cheaper.

Reactions: Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I wear specifically only Nike Flex Run 3s. I have a bit of a weird stance--my ankles are slightly angled outward and I have like, zero arch, so regular shoes hurt a ton. I wore Converse hitops for years and never understood why it hurt so much to walk for years, until I went to the doctor and was told to wear shoes with better support. Annoyingly, Nike seems to have discontinued the Flex Run 3, and the 4 absolutely bites, but luckily, there's still a decent amount of stock at old brick and mortar stores like Kohls. Just wish I could find better colors lol

Reactions: GeekyGuy

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
50500405_505_004_05.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.