Favourite Book?

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Bible :^) Proverbs is my favorite book.
My Awakening by David Duke.
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell

Deleted member 373057

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favorite book that I'm reading right now is called Little Brother. It's a book about hacking, encryption and fighting the government. Google it.
The favorite book that I've read, ever, is probably either The Hunger Games or Divergent. I just love the first person perspective along with the action/adventure genre

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
51BUHPq57hL_zpsbdp1io65.jpg
Hello , My fav. book is KINZURDIA a new series, I read the preview on amazon and pre-ordered it .

I am so hyped for this e-book !

Last edited by steve007,

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Rick Riordan's The Heroes of Olympus Book Five - The Blood of Olympus had an awesome ending, and Rick Riordan is already attempting to fill the holes in the plot (there was technically only one hole) with a new series, the first book of which is already released. For those who don't know, Rick Riordan is the author of the 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' series, two of which were made into movies. The Heroes of Olympus series follows on from the events after the last book in the 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' series.

For those interested, I included a spoiler with the details of what the plot hole mentioned above is:

Basically, the original location of the Oracle of Delphi (the original Cave of Delphi) was taken back by Apollo's enemy Python while Apollo was being afflicted by his warring Roman and Greek personalities. He later fled to one of his shrines in the Roman lands to have peace between the personalities. While he was there, Gaea told Python to make the Oracle of Delphi tell Apollo a false prophecy, which he told Octavian, which ignited his ego, and inadvertently caused him to make war between Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter; this in turn angered Zeus, and Apollo had to stay at the shrine because of it. In the second-to-last chapter of the last book, Zeus claims that Gaea's rebirth, as well as the war in general, could have been prevented if Apollo hadn't let the Oracle of Delphi get taken in the first place. Apollo is then blasted by a lightning bolt by Zeus and disappears. The new series attempts to tell why the Oracle of Delphi was taken, and follows the 'Trials of Apollo' (the name of the series) after he is stripped of his godly state by Zeus and thrown to Earth, with Zeus' final words being 'Your fault, your punishment'. I already read The Trials of Apollo Book One - The Hidden Oracle, and anyone who has read his previous works will LOVE the seemingly new style of storytelling he is attempting to use in this series (the entire book is narrated solely by Apollo, and some of the things he says are downright funny - maybe even funnier than Leo's jokes from the Heroes of Olympus series).

Last edited by Maq47,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup