• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

federal judge ruled DACA unlawful,

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
some good news from Texas lets see how it goes

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by jimbo13,

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Just another racist throwing a toddler tantrum over his fading relevancy in the modern world, nothing to see here. This is why we always wait for an actual adult to review anything/everything that comes out of Texas before taking it seriously.
Everyone i don't like is racist

Reactions: HalfScoper

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
I'm a bit conflicted about the entire DACA program. These kids weren't in control when their lawbreaking parents or coyotes brought them into the country. However, we need law and order and people need to immigrate legally or get the fuck out. I believe that not deporting the kids already in the program and then ending the program for any future illegals was the right move. If you want to immigrate there are rules and procedures.

Also I see the normal leftist idiots claiming this is racist. @jimbo13 is correct though, this has nothing to do with the race that these kids or kids that have turned into adults are. Mexico is a country. Mexicans can be any race or ethnicity. It's just stupid and lazy to claim these laws, decisions and procedures are racist.

I do know what it's really about though. Votes. Democrats want control and they need as many votes as they can possibly muster up and since they don't mind lying, cheating, stealing and breaking the law these illegals provide much needed votes for them.

Last edited by Deleted member 559230,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
And the US has fucked with damn near all of 'em in the span of just a couple hundred years. Your point being?
There's no point in arguing with a racist. They're a special kind of retarded that only other racists understand.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
there is plenty of other nations in the planet

upload_2021-7-17_3-28-2.png

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
As an outsider, I find it interesting that a country founded on brining in immigrants from all over the world, offering them a better life etc. are so upset when immigrants from all over the world try to go there to get a better life.

99% (or more) of Americans are immigrants, not only that, they seem incredibly proud that their grand parents / great grandparents come from various other countries, keeping their heritage alive by calling themselves Italian-American or Irish-American etc. but get all upset if the same opportunities that were given to their great grandparents are offered to the current generation.

I don't understand it.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an outsider, I find it interesting that a country founded on bringing in immigrants from all over the world, offering them a better life etc. are so upset when immigrants from all over the world try to go there to get a better life.

99% (or more) of Americans are immigrants, not only that, they seem incredibly proud that their grand parents / great grandparents come from various other countries, keeping their heritage alive by calling themselves Italian-American or Irish-American etc. but get all upset if the same opportunities that were given to their great grandparents are offered to the current generation.

I don't understand it.

The UK was founded on God anointing a monarch to rule over and subjugate you, is that what you want till the end up of time?

Illegal Aliens invading from the south aren't immigrants, immigrants enter legally which there are numerous ways to do so. We take plenty. Mexicans entering the country illegally from the South dump their kids to exploit welfare and entitlements, amongst numerous other problems they cause.

Can I enter the UK illegally with no criminal back ground check?

We have this odd concept of Labor laws in this country too. Flooding our markets with cheap off the books labor undermines that. This eliminates entry level jobs and lowers wages because that's what happens when you provide endless low cost labor that expatriates said funds back to Mexico where the cost of living is less.

Infrastructure has a capacity, much like Disney Land in July WERE FULL. Mexico has plenty of space for it's citizens and if you feel they need a great white savior to clean up there problems lecture Canada.

Canada has NO birth right citizenship and I don't see them rolling out the welcome mat despite all that space up there with only 40 million people in a country twice the size of the U.S.

If I want to immigrate to Canada they require a $50,000 bond paid to the government just to make sure I am paying my way and not being a burden to their citizens. And unless I am an engineer, doctor or something exceptional that benefits them the answer is no.

You can't even enter Canada with a DUI, here we have Liberal cities releasing multi-time felons on to our streets so federal immigration can't deport them.

If Enforcing our immigration laws and making sure we have stable infrastructure and economy is "Racist" it's time to invade Canada because they are working a fourth Reich up North.

Last edited by jimbo13,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We have this odd concept of Labor laws in this country too. Flooding our markets with cheap off the books labor undermines that.
TFW you realize flooding the market with cheap (undocumented) labor is exactly what all our corporations want, and the reason they want to keep our immigration system broken. Enacting a path to citizenship would ensure they have to pay all workers at minimum wage or better, ending corporations' ability to exploit desperation for extra profit.

Last edited by Xzi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [wakes up, gets a woodie I didn't want, runs up to K3Nv2 and has Cex with him]... +1