ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a few questions regarding shadowbans:

1. Do perma-shadowbans all saves or only the offending save?

2. I know that having too many Kitsunes/Nohr Princes/etc. shadowbans you, but does the same apply to Lodestars and Great Lords?

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions regarding shadowbans:

1. Do perma-shadowbans all saves or only the offending save?

2. I know that having too many Kitsunes/Nohr Princes/etc. shadowbans you, but does the same apply to Lodestars and Great Lords?

I am not sure but you can fix it I believe by importing the non-editted save.

As for Great lord and Lodestars I doubt it but might be worth looking into.

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is probably a very noob-ish question, but... How exactly do you restore backups?
I've tried to just rename the backup file to "Chapter[x]" but the game always crashes whenever I try to load a save and it causes the file to become unusable afterwards.

EDIT: Never mind. Figured it out. I'm going to see if having too many Lodestars/Great Lords does anything.

Last edited by ToyPlushdoll,

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a very noob-ish question, but... How exactly do you restore backups?
I've tried to just rename the backup file to "Chapter[x]" but the game always crashes whenever I try to load a save and it causes the file to become unusable afterwards.

EDIT: Never mind. Figured it out. I'm going to see if having too many Lodestars/Great Lords does anything.

Ok, don't worry about nooby questions. As I was once told by a very helpful person here, we all start somewhere. :)

Let me know if you cam or cannot. Good luck.

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried a few online battles and I didn't run into any problems.
People also had no problem visiting My Castle.

So, I guess for now, having your entire army be full of Marth clones does not ban you.

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol no problem I was just curious whether more than one of the same amiibo unit works. :)
I don't know the ID for the amiibo units, so currently I can't turn anyone into an amiibo. I'm guessing you'd probably get into some trouble for that.

I'm kinda curious what would happen if you turn multiple people into, for example, Takumi. I'm guessing it would cause some problems, but I might test it out later.
I did try to make Takumi the main lord, but that caused the game to crash upon interacting with pretty much anything. ^^;

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Toyplush, do you have any save that has a variety of children units, if so can you post it, or pm me it. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know the ID for the amiibo units, so currently I can't turn anyone into an amiibo. I'm guessing you'd probably get into some trouble for that.

I'm kinda curious what would happen if you turn multiple people into, for example, Takumi. I'm guessing it would cause some problems, but I might test it out later.
I did try to make Takumi the main lord, but that caused the game to crash upon interacting with pretty much anything. ^^;

I have the amiibo units, so I will find the ID, however I believe it was also posted earlier in the thread.

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Toyplush, do you have any save that has a variety of children units, if so can you post it, or pm me it. :)

I have the amiibo units, so I will find the ID, however I believe it was also posted earlier in the thread.

I have a save that has every child unit, though it is a shadowban save.
Also added the "Lodestar Army" save (which is not banned), just in case.

It's also an EU save. Does that work on non-EU versions of Fates?

Attachments

• All Kids.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 145

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save that has every child unit, though it is a shadowban save.
Also added the "Lodestar Army" save (which is not banned), just in case.

It's also an EU save. Does that work on non-EU versions of Fates?

Ok thanks, when I get on my computer I will give you the amiibo files. I am not sure whether EUR works or not though. Guess there is a first for everything. How did this file get banned... Just curious?

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok thanks, when I get on my computer I will give you the amiibo files. I am not sure whether EUR works or not though. Guess there is a first for everything. How did this file get banned... Just curious?
Well, lets just say I was a bit too happy about editing my save file and didn't consider that certain things could get me banned... ^^;

I'll probably speedrun through the game again and get a non-banned completed file. Though for now that's my only file that has almost everything.

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, lets just say I was a bit too happy about editing my save file and didn't consider that certain things could get me banned... ^^;

I'll probably speedrun through the game again and get a non-banned completed file. Though for now that's my only file that has almost everything.

As I look though some of these units I can see a few problems that could have caused a ban... XD

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As I look though some of these units I can see a few problems that could have caused a ban... XD
Honestly, I probably fell into almost every pitfall there is... XD
I guess that's my "For Fun" save now.

Pretty sure I had stuff like:
-Enemy weapons
-Enemy skills equiped
-Messing with traits, such as forced skill activations and crits
-Two avatars (pretty sure having two Kana's isn't an offense)
-Forged Omega Yato
-Staff rank on non-staff users

Not sure if having other units wield Siegfried or Yato is an offense... I think I read here that going online removes that trait?

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if anyone has found this already, but if you add the Emblem Shield on a unit through the editor then the game will say that it "could not find downloadable content" and will ask if you would like to have that part of your file removed, thus removing the Emblem Shield from that unit.

It's nothing major, but I thought it was kinda interesting.

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone has found this already, but if you add the Emblem Shield on a unit through the editor then the game will say that it "could not find downloadable content" and will ask if you would like to have that part of your file removed, thus removing the Emblem Shield from that unit.

It's nothing major, but I thought it was kinda interesting.
Huh. I've never tried it myself. I guess it checks to see if you have the Streetpass Awakening data when loading up the save. Interesting how they implemented that if that's the case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    WPiso @ WPiso: m