ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

D

Deleted User

Here is an XP/2003-compatible version of FEF-Twiddler.
You need .NET 4.0 Client Profile (included in the "full" .NET 4.0 installer) installed to run this program.
@OP, I assume that you used VS2015 to compile. You simply just need to set the targeting platform to .NET 4.0 client profile to support XP/2003.

Attachments

• FEFT.ZIP
    660.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by ,

AppleMarineXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The program isn't working for my Citra savefile for some reason.

I downloaded the .exe, double-checked the .NET thing, opened the program, and loaded my "Global" savefile from the Citra sdsc folder. However, while the file is loaded successfully (it seems), all the options remain grayed out.

Any ideas?

upload_2018-6-21_0-37-4.png

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
I can't seem to import the character units (the cipher characters) onto the game. Anytime I do, I would get a message on the "downloadable content not being there" and it had to be removed, thus the characters are then deleted. I would like some help for it to be solved. Thank you for replying! :)

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
I can't seem to import the character units (the cipher characters) onto the game. Anytime I do, I would get a message on the "downloadable content not being there" and it had to be removed, thus the characters are then deleted. I would like some help for it to be solved. Thank you for replying! :)
You have to also inject the extra data for them or otherwise the game doesn't see them as actually existing.

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so im curious, is there anyway you can manually edit personal skills? Because i have 3 bond units that i would love to chance their personal skills, and would rather not have to run around making bond units to get the select personal skills

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, then does anyone have the character data for bond units with the personal skills Icy Blood, Fiery Blood, and Wind Disciple?

GhostCow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get this working with Citra, but no matter what I try changing, Citra crashes after I save my changes using this editor. Is there a step I'm missing somewhere or am I doing something wrong?

GhostCow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could the issue possibly be that this program doesn't work with the special edition of the game? I've seen other users say that this works for them with Citra. I've even tried opening a save, changing nothing, then saving over it and it still causes the crash

Last edited by GhostCow,

Anemonie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Could the issue possibly be that this program doesn't work with the special edition of the game? I've seen other users say that this works for them with Citra. I've even tried opening a save, changing nothing, then saving over it and it still causes the crash
i think you need to delete the addon file that appears after you edit the save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8