Final Fantasy VII Rebirth release date trailer

Square Enix has new information to share about the highly anticipated second installment in the Final Fantasy VII Remake series. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth received a new 3-minute trailer in today's State of Play broadcast, focusing mostly on story content, with some glimpses of its action-based gameplay. The game will be releasing for PlayStation 5 on February 29th, 2024.

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be stupid, this is not one big game, this is multiple games.

This isn't FFVII here. It's the remake trilogy.
time is precious. there is no stupidity here. why play something ull forget parts of in between waiting for the next iteration. waiting is for the smart gamer who gets more out of games imo then the hyperabused gimmie gimmie gimmie now now now gamer.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until this game is complete and there is the final version i am not even touching the first one. ill wait so i can binge and enjoy it like it should be played. Not this silly milking braindead gamers to buy multiple installments of the game. AAA conjob imo

you gonna be waiting al long time brotha

Reactions: IRUZZ and Omninox

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you gonna be waiting al long time brotha
i know its okay though. theres tons of great games. its a life choice as we dont live to infinity. get the most of what u can is my philosophy. i wait for a lot of tv shows to finale out to watch multiple seasons all at once. theres nothing wrong wtih supporting it though. i love my square enix collector edition sets that i dont ever open for pretty much every rpg they make a collectors or ultimate edition for.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be stupid, this is not one big game, this is multiple games.

This isn't FFVII here. It's the remake trilogy.
Now who is being stupid....as someone that played the original one (multiple times) I can say that the 1st remake definatly was not a complete game. Did not even begin to dive into the complex story and barely got the first part of the entire fucking game. The remake is nothing but a slap in the face to true gamers and real games everywhere. You will basically be paying $200 for this one game and that is only if they stick to the true 3 parts only plan they originally had. What the hell happened to the "we have the models now so it wont take long between parts." Shit that was said what 4 years ago....when the story is there and the models are there the only reason to break it up in parts is straight time and money. Going to bleed all the fans for as much as possible. The ones waiting till it actually is a complete game are the only smart ones. People like you are the reason we all now have to pay for something that should of been encluded free from the gitgo...example being online play.

Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like Demon's Souls? I've been waiting since 2020 for that

If you're like me and have a PS4 and a gaming PC Demon Souls Spider-man 2 and this are the only exclusives, FF16 is coming to PC (I'm sure Rebirth will too eventually but there's no official announcnment yet) Heck if I wait long enough Spider-man 2 will probably come to PC as well.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not going to buy a PS5 just to play this game. I will wait it comes to pc
Same for me and Spider-Man 2; I'm patient - I did manage to go without a PS4 for years before getting the PS4 Pro, and by that time there were a few games I wanted the console for.
The PS5, however...eh, nothing I won't eventually be able to purchase via Steam, it seems.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it runs on the Steam Deck. The next Switch sounds like it will have a lot of AI involved, so I don't think these games showing up on it, would be impossible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0F1Qjn0Ac