Fire Emblem Engage has leaked online four days prior to release

fdsffffffffffsdfsdf.png

If you're looking forward to the new Fire Emblem game that's out later this week, beware of spoilers that have begun to crop up. Fire Emblem Engage has been dumped and the NSP is floating about on the internet, with players using the early copy to capture gameplay and story content. As always, please keep in mind the GBAtemp ToS, which forbids the sharing of warez. Fire Emblem Engage releases for the Nintendo Switch on January 20th.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain me how are Nintendo switch games prone to getting leaked early?
Why? Cause you have to fill the distribution channel before the release date so customer can get the physical copy on day one.

It's the same for all console that has physical copy. Some console requires internet connection to enable the game after it's launched. Nintendo only requires that for digital copy.

Some games on other platform actually don't even have the game on the disc. The disc is very much just a physical key to access the downloaded content.
Post automatically merged:

Yet another game got leaked, either some people don't care about spoilers or some that do
Leak and spoiler is two different thing, even if there is no leak there will always be the same amount of spoilers. The only thing about leak is envy for the fans who can't play it sooner

Last edited by TomSwitch,

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't started playing yet, but I read this one doesn't have the social sim elements of Three Houses. Back to just being a tactics game.

They are there, but way toned down. Both less activities to do, and the mechanical effects are mostly just "buff the next battle" so its not like you are missing out on permanent growth if you skip.

Reactions: Xzi

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most games also leak from countries (UAE for example) where stores don't give an F about street date
I think most stores don't stop their employer from leaking the games and also most employer (first world country or not) trust their employees (or they don't really care about leak)

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It looks a lot more like the 3DS entries, which is good or bad depending on your taste.
Back in the day, I used to really enjoy Awakening and Fates (especially Revelations), but then I all but skipped Echoes and found 3H to be rather disappointing in multiple aspects.

Maybe I'll enjoy Fire Emblem again with this game?

LibreNyaa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
librenyaa.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
3Houses was ok but not exceptional (I didn't even play its DLC nor 3Hopes), this one is giving me lot of hopes when I look at all the trailers
I liked 3Hopes a lot more than Three Houses. A lot less maintenance, much more gameplay time. I'm extremely excited for Engage, though. Looks like I may enjoy it more than both of them. Fates was my favorite and Engage seems a bit similar, so that probably helps.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Three Houses (and young Tiki) is the first DLC...yawn.
Listen, Nintendo, the last two FE games were Three Houses and Three Hopes - don't ya think you're overdoing it with Fodlan? Bring back more Ylissian guys, or Fates guys, or even the GBA games or whatever.

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice how it was female Corrin on the Engaging With Emblems video thumbnail - please lemme use male Corrin instead.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From what I can tell. A lot of people are saying this is looking like it could be one of the best games in the series.
as a huge fan of the series I have pretty much 0 interest in it sadly, just looks meh to me, i'd rather just replay the gba or snes games for a billionth time lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols