Splatoon 3 has leaked online ahead of its release date

Splatoon3_illu_01.0.jpg

As is the case for most highly-anticipated Nintendo Switch titles, the upcoming Splatoon 3 has leaked across the internet, days ahead of its official release date. Videos have begun to crop up on various websites and forums, detailing the single-player campaign for the game, including the final cutscene of Splatoon 3's story. NSP dumps of Splatoon 3 also appear to be available, with some even getting the game to boot on Ryujinx and Yuzu emulators. As always, please keep in mind the GBAtemp ToS, which forbids the sharing of warez. Right now, the game's online servers are unavailable, as they're meant to go live on the same day Splatoon 3 officially releases--September 9th.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im assuming all the videos are of single player since modded consoles wouldnt be able to paly online modes obviously..

unless the lan play ppl can set up a group so ppl can use lan play mode to play the otehr stuff

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always thought this was odd (still no Mario Kart 9 either)
SNES - Super Mario Kart
N64 - Mario Kart 64
GCN - Mario Kart Double Dash
GBA - Mario Kart Super Circuit
Wii - Mario Kart Wii
3DS - Mario Kart 7
Wii U - Mario Kart 8

And the Switch? Mario Kart 8: Ultimate Edition, basically.

The Switch is the first Nintendo console to not receive a new Mario Kart game. I mean, Mario Kart 8 is excellent (even as it launched on Wii U), but I wanted and expected the Switch to have its own MK title.

Reactions: Aserl

Aserl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the bigger issue is that your wife has a boyfriend. You should look into couples therapy.
When he said "wife's boyfriend" they could've been referring to an ex maybe. *idk man I'm probably looking way too far into this*

Aserl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES - Super Mario Kart
N64 - Mario Kart 64
GCN - Mario Kart Double Dash
GBA - Mario Kart Super Circuit
Wii - Mario Kart Wii
3DS - Mario Kart 7
Wii U - Mario Kart 8

And the Switch? Mario Kart 8: Ultimate Edition, basically.

The Switch is the first Nintendo console to not receive a new Mario Kart game. I mean, Mario Kart 8 is excellent (even as it launched on Wii U), but I wanted and expected the Switch to have its own MK title.
The switch already has its own mario kart! Ever heard of Mario Kart Live Home Circuit?

• Haha
Reactions: Marc_LFD

ranaday789

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
don't wanna be spoiled, but can anyone who've seen the leak say if there's more to the campaign than the previous titles? or is it just level select

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I don't have a pi cuz i'm stupid