Fire Emblem Heroes Out Now For Smart Devices

Fire Emblem Heroes.JPG

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.

You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

Nintendo
is on a roll with mobile applications. The company has just released its latest app for iOS and Android, Fire Emblem Heroes. It is a free-to-play game, with in-app purchases, where you follow along an original storyline in the Fire Emblem universe, with touch-based combats and new as well as known legendary Heroes.

Check out the gameplay below:

And here's the press release:

The next Nintendo mobile adventure is out now in the form of Fire Emblem Heroes, an original strategy-RPG about two warring kingdoms in a bitter clash. As a summoner, players build their army by calling upon Fire Emblem heroes from worlds that span the breadth of the series.

Players will wage strategic tactical battles streamlined for on-the-go play and level up a mix of new combatants and legendary heroes. Some familiar hero characters will become allies, while others will become enemy generals and take arms against you.

Players can enjoy the full majesty of tactical roleplaying on bite-sized maps designed to fit nicely on a smart device screen, even when playing in short bursts. Leading the army is simple thanks to easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally hero over an enemy. If players manage to defeat every enemy on a given map, victory will be theirs.

Beyond the main story mode, players can engage in other modes to strengthen their army, compete against others, and more. Free and timely updates will continue to add new characters and content for additional hours of gameplay as well.

For more details, please check the Fire Emblem Heroes website.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp mailbox
:download: Google Play Link
:download: AppStore Link

D

Deleted User

Damn, just tried on my android and it isn't compatible. And it hasn't released on ios ughh

Any release dates on ios for US......

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I already played it, for anyone having server issues, just wait for awhile then tap retry, it will continue.
The story isn't really interesting for me. It's like we're fighting a cash player girl and said "Yea i summoned many legendary heroes so you're pretty much dead!".

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see these posts about "rolling" and i'm honestly only interested because of this RNG type of thing. I loved rolling my characters in Maple Story. I like that idea of RNG in player character start. Makes me feel unique because in reality i'm a shallow fuck with no personality great person.

Last edited by Pluupy,
Reactions: Deleted User

Pluupy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm now I just feel bad. LG G3 here. Installed and working perfectly...
God this song in the loading screens is so obnoxious. Sounds like some dude singing in the shower.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is what i'd be playing IF I had A PHONE...... IF
Just use an Android emulator? That's what I do for my Xiaomi security cameras that only are controlled via app.

Pluupy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay my first Fire Emblem game! I got two cute girls from the rolling and pulled out right after I got them! Never know what else the orbs will do.

Edit: YO I KNEW THEY WOULD DO THIS SHIT. I googled Tiki and she's some kind of ancient character like Bleu from Breath of Fire but she changes physical age or something. I FUCKING KNEW IT.

0e5d7fac-666b-498c-b6b1-d06e8ee10ef4
TDZM3hJ.jpg

Last edited by Pluupy,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...