First game you remember playing?

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and good day! I think that either Super Mario Bros. or The Guardian Legend, both for Nintendo Entertainment System, were the first video games that I have played!

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Must have at least been a some over a decade ago, but I distinctly remember my older cousin making me play Sonic Hero's on the OG Xbox.

Other than that Wii comes to mind, Wii Sports/Play/Fit, Mario Kart Wii, and the galaxy games.

For DS basically only Mario Kart DS and one DSI game called "Paper Airplane chase", I forgot the rest of the DSIware titles.

lj_reflet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The furthest I can remember was playing a Tiny Toons Adventure game on the OG Game Boy. It was either that or Duck Hunt on the SNES at my cousin's.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot...
Some old nintendo about circus i think
Circus Charlie?
artworks-000029686514-ziqfsk-t500x500.jpg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was Mario and the second I'd swear it wss Duck Hunt. The third, it was Prince of Persia on PC.

There's a show/movie which scared me as a child, but I've never been able to find it. It was like a huge gorilla breaking a house apart, and it was a cartoon than a live action.

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alley Cat, Defender of the Crown and then followed by Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards ( this game taught me English, as i had my dictionary by my side ;) (my native language is German)) and the first Wolfenstein :)

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i didnt "hear", it's a truth +1