First & Second Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i beleive luke had trained the new jedi that turned to the dark side(knights) and has become exiled. as jedi do when they fail. its in his genes to fail.
Ugh didn't Yoda failed in between EP1 and 2 with Count Dooku? I don't remember him being exiled. And who is Luke supposed to be exiled from? The Jedi Order surely doesn't have time to be picky after that whole empire mess.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A new poster was leaked that contains a major spoiler:

RltKArA.png

:tpi:

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The movie is awesome but try not to read about it there is a massive spoiler going around that will ruin an epic moment. I can't think of anything bad to say about the movie tbh, maybe one tiny thing but I won't mention it yet until more people have seen it.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
without the spoilers ,

was the story anything you had heard rumoured or was it a surprise.
was it better than you had anticipated it might be.
It was definitely better than I thought it be and I didn't have any plot ideas beforehand. Some nice surprises in it and some twists! See it asap before you are spoiled!

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The movie is awesome but try not to read about it there is a massive spoiler going around that will ruin an epic moment. I can't think of anything bad to say about the movie tbh, maybe one tiny thing but I won't mention it yet until more people have seen it.
I'm seeing it on Monday morning - cannot wait... but I've already had it ruined by that massive spoiler being front paged on Encyclopedia Dramatica with a screenshot, and verified by another random post on another site... some people are cunts... and I've been doing my best to avoid all the hype and speculation outside of the trailers :sad:

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
That's a damn shame I was like O M G but I spose it makes it easier for future movies. Another thing I forgot to mention is if you haven't seen the original trilogy the ending of TFA won't have as much of an impact as you'll have no context for the scene.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SW VII totally sucks... a stupid and ridicolous lightsaber, that ruined his elegance. A masked Sith that only copy Darth Revan (Revan, Nihilus and Malgus are the only good things outside the original SW).
And full of special effect, fools and exhibitionists; ITS NOT SW! Star wars was deep, exciting, characters with their own personality.
Not a clown that you believe cool, like the 99% of Hollywood shit of now...
Kylo Ren... kilogramm? That mean in italian lol. The only good things of this sw is Harrison Ford, chewie, c3-po...
Ren at least can be Shit Lord, but not Sith...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/pdoIs1jZbCY?list=RDpdoIs1jZbCY