FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, too much lens flare.
I missed any overuse of lens flare first first time around and was wondering if I had not been inoculated against it by watching his previous films so I then watched it again while looking for them. There were more than I might care for but he seemed quite restrained compared to his earlier films. The saturation was pumped high even for an American film and the contrast at points had me wondering if my screen had suddenly gained HDR abilities (impressive for a standard embedded youtube window) but most actual lens flares seemed pretty apt for the scenes they were in (give or take the head torch in the opening scene).

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I missed any overuse of lens flare first first time around and was wondering if I had not been inoculated against it by watching his previous films so I then watched it again while looking for them. There were more than I might care for but he seemed quite restrained compared to his earlier films. The saturation was pumped high even for an American film and the contrast at points had me wondering if my screen had suddenly gained HDR abilities (impressive for a standard embedded youtube window) but most actual lens flares seemed pretty apt for the scenes they were in (give or take the head torch in the opening scene).
It looked completely pointless to me, but I'm sure it will be a spectacular movie effects wise. might go watch it on IMAX if a friend wants to go, since it's worth going every few months for a CGI heavy movie, but I don't expect anything remotely interesting from the story.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The new crew:

ndAwFwz.jpg

The hype hyphenates.

UUcGvoX.jpg

bkWSfhQ.jpg

XXRLM2Z.png

Eip12Td.jpg

PEMSpOX.jpg

Reactions: HaloEffect17

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Nice looking Cwebacca, just likes orangutan for me! :lol:
Release date for Malaysia is December 17, 2015! I will waitng for this! :yay:

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Dunno if anyone has seen this , but its awesome . and im sure contains additional footage , certainly footage i hadnt seen before.. and lukes there too lol..

anyways ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk