First thing you ever pirated

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
toy story 2 on the ps1 when I was like 5 years old a friend of my brother chipped my ps1 and i asked him to burn that game

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
GTA1 on PC
tongue.gif

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
Space Quest (original) from a friend's copy. I played it on a 486 Packard Bell computer, which was the family's first PC.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I pirated a few songs and PC games like 5 years ago. The first console game I pirated was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis. Played it on a Emulator.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I have pirated so much..too far back..my 1st song I pirated was technically Ludacris's Red Light District album or at least I traded a snickers for a burned copy of the album. 1st game....I know it was an early GBA game. That's all I can say. 1st movie was Battle Royale as of yesterday. I willl say this..once my uncle opened it to me I was hooked esp. how I never have money.

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
I was 12 and I had been introduced to the wonderful world of copying games. I had this huge contraption that connected to the top of the snes that copied games straight to a floppy disk. I would go to blockbuster every week with my dad and rent a game. Life has gotten a whole lot easier since then, lol.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Bros 2 for NES.

Me, 2 years old: I WANNA BE THE PRINCESS

Me, 3 years old: Where's Mario 2?

Me, 4 years old: I really miss Mario 2.

Me, 5 years old: *frothing childhood obsession* Must! Have! Mario! 2! *plays SMB3*

Me, 6 years old: Why can't I have the one thing in life I desire? MARIO 2! COME ON! (Yes, I did have that big of a vocabulary at 6.)

Me, 11 years old: *Googles Super Mario Bros 2 free* Hey, what's this? An emulator? *downloads, struggles with it for a day*

Next Day:
blink.gif
HAHAHAHALLELUJAH! Impossible! Unthinkable! IT WORKS! Oh, wait, I have to delete this in 24 hours. Oh well, since I'm a law abiding citizen.
rolleyes.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was Pokemon Gold around nine years ago when I was 10. I really wanted it but I was under assumption that it was GBC only. I only had a pocket and I couldn't get a GBC becasue my parents weren't doing so well financially. I went on my shitty dial up internet and spent hours on a weekday evening getting. I found it and was overjoyed.

The real funny thing is that I completly uderstood what I was doing. But I just didn't care.

Crono2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For music, I started with Napster before it was crippled. Ironically, I'm fairly sure the first thing I ever downloaded was some Metallica.

Gamewise, when I discovered emulators in 2000 the first game I downloaded was Chrono Trigger but I owned that legit. The first game I didn't own that I downloaded was probably Lufia II.

Piracy on an actual system though has to be Trauma Center on DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P