First thing you ever pirated

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If diskswapping counts; got Alleycat and Digger from my grandpa back in the days. I don't know exactly when, but I wasn't old :> And of course I pirated countless games for the C64.

My first downloaded warez must have been something from Obscene Phobia, one of the bigger BBS:es in the Stockholm area at the time. Got a free leech acc there from a friends older brother sometime in the beginning of the 90's.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
a song

i'm a barby girl
smile.gif

great song XD

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Unbelievable, but when I was 5 years old, the former boyfriend of my aunt installed a snes emulator with a pirated copy of Super Mario World. I didn't knew it was pirated and all when I was this young, but 4 years ago i found out about emulating and was shocked when I saw the snes emulator, it was actually the one with what I played in my childhood.
But, the first thing I personally pirated was music i think, some songs via some bad tools, and some roms for gba. That was before I found out about rapidshare : )

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont remember the song, but it was a song i got off the original napster waaayy back when.
good timesss

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MAD_BOY said:
i copied several c64 tapes as a kid
Same here. I had turbo tape on a TDK C60 with a ton of games. I can't remember how old I was.
loading.gif

I moved on to 5-1/4 disks after that. I remember it was very easy to copy the disks. You had to cut a notch in the single sided disks to make them double sided. I can remember letting a friend copy wasteland on 4 disks for a copy of bards tale 1,2 & 3 which took about 8 disks. You also had to photo copy the code books as for some games like wasteland.

I also started dubbing tapes around 83' I think I was about 10 at the time. It was just the done thing and all of my sisters teenage friends had copies of god knows what and were more than willing to help out.

Things haven't changed much over the years, just the media and the methods.

Grandpa Simpson rant over.... You can wake up now.

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think it was a song and it was "the last unicorn" from america xD it was before i even heard about p2p ^^ it had to be like 1999 or something
biggrin.gif

spruced

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An Android Lust cd, I knew nothing about pirating when I stumbled upon that site via Google. I thought I was pretty awesome for discovering it. /fails

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
A song maybe I'm not sure.

I only buy stuff if it's worth the money which rarely happens.
I always buy Xbox games though cause I don't want to get banned.
wink.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
The first thing I remember pirating was a ROM for Gunstar Super Heroes on the Game Boy Advance, back when it came out in Japan. Then a crapload of music, ISOs and ROMs as time passed.

... I'm a terrible person ._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: