Flash cart for the Switch incoming?

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Security Trails shows a lot of interesting info for aftertimex.com: https://securitytrails.com/domain/aftertimex.com/dns - I have no idea how reliable their records are, because all other services only show Cloudflare - but why should Security Trails show a domain and an IP tied to that specific individual when they're just making stuff up?

Dude should improve his OPSEC. Seriously.
Lol. This changes everything

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If this is actually true.... you won't see a thing actually rear its head until the switch successor is released or announced officially. Since the switch is overdue with the put out to pasture phase, that's what I WOULD do anyway...we'll see

Lol. This changes everything

Wait... isn't GaryOpa a pretty big deal in terms of legit flashcarts? Like aren't they a user here?

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,
Reactions: impeeza

Ragna666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
If it's just about pirating games.
This would be safer for new switches than a modchip.
But the game changing method is not very good, it's gonna kill the cartridge slot sooner or later.
So a small button on the top of the cartridge would be better.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read all of his posts on X last night. He ofcourse didn't mention it all. Very interesting guy. He says he can't own anything Nintendy branded, or any modded gaming systems at all. Also not permitted back in the USA till 2033. Wild how somebody with such an aurora attached to him, is just a regular guy. He sure loves his Texas Instruments!

Last edited by BigOnYa,
  • Wow
Reactions: ber71

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was due to the lazy devs that quit releasing updates. Meanwhile, other cards worked fine.
Well I recall they released a new card m3i zero z003 and were only supporting that - so I think there was some hardware issue at the time they couldn't work around on the old cart

Reactions: peteruk

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'd actually prefer an sd2vita style cartridge solution. But it would be nice if we cam use both the (cartridge slot + sd card) plus normal SD card slot for extra storage in combination with atmosphere
SD2Vita is a card adapter to save you to pay big $ for a type of media. but it do not enable you to do anything different on your console, you need to CFW even to read some adapters.

Reactions: tabzer

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
SD2Vita is a card adapter to save you to pay big $ for a type of media. but it do not enable you to do anything different on your console, you need to CFW even to read some adapters.
Yep, you also need a custom driver (Plugin) installed on top of the PSVita CFW to be able to use the game card slot as an sd card slot. The price of psvita memory was ridiculously overpriced and the stupid custom usb charging slot and need for a non standard charger was also lame. TBH I still love my vita and think it's still a great little console thanks to all the homebrew you can get for it.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
oh shit really? could you link the source where they said that?
1703452320626.png

That's all I have for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo