Flashcarts: I'm beyond lost.

jarsofsaturn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! The title is pretty self-explanatory: I'm super lost. I got a flashcart today (R4 SDHC GOLD Pro 2021) and I have no idea to get it working, and I don't know if I even can get it to work?

I've tried several kernels recommended by several online guides, I've tried organizing my roms different ways, etc. but all I get is the white screen with the "? MENU" on the top screen. Every time. Could it be because my microSD is a 128gb intended for the Nintendo Switch? or do I just have a faulty flashcart?

For reference, I have 53 games (a little over 2gb) that I want to play, but none of those x-in-1 carts have any of the games I want, so I have to go the route of flashcarting. Help!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As has already been suggested, it supports at most a 32gb SD card: in the site where you bought it surely specifies this. YSMenu will work on that card, but you have to use the appropriate version. For your convenience I post it here: copy the files/folders to the root of the micro SD.

Attachments

• R4i-SDHC YSMenu.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: godreborn

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for reference I have a Supercard DS2 and a Supercard DS1i, and on 1 sdhc (32 Gb near full) I put the files for both the carts, it can/does work in both just fine, no problems, It can be switched from one to another with no stumbles. RE: 2 file sets on 1 cart. but I'm petty sure the 2 carts use similar file details.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu