Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Great !! Really appreciated !!
Orchid is my preffered one too, I find it more polished compared to the others I did.
That's so nice to see it's still running after all these years (I'm glad there were maintainers after I quit).

Thx again, will try the forwarder when I'm back from work ^^

EDIT: works like a charm, so if anyone wants to add it to the list...

Last edited by Benjay,

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This approach didn't work for C64, NeoGeo and Atari 2600 and 7800 channels that I have that work nice on the Wii. Does anyone have vWii forwarder channels for those emulators? TIA
So I see an Atari 2600 forwarder and that works but I still need ones for the C64, NeoGeo, Atari 7800 and TurboGrfx-16/Hugo emulators.

TIA.

WiisleyU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dunno if it is the right place but is there a way to test WAD files to know if it is installable on vWii? I'm thinking about WAD WiiWare Games Wiimmfi patched, they are secure to install on vWii like it does on Wii? If I have a power disconnection during installation isvWii fullbrick? NAND dumps are safe to do on vWii and is there a way to restore them?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
with hbl2hbc you can boot vWii directly into HBC, so if you have a banner brick you can bypass the system menu.
of course, power issue during a write is always not welcome, not sure what would happen. maybe an incomplete install you can delete. maybe corrupted system's file table, maybe nothing wrong, etc.

you can dump/restore vWii NAND dump with a hardware flasher.
you can dump with a wiiu homebrew, but I think there's still no homebrew to restore a dump.
there's a vWii homebrew to dump only vWii NAND part, but again no way to restore it (I don't know if it's compatible with hardware flasher)

if you want a way to test your wad, you can use Neek.
it will boot into a redirected NAND (on SD or USB) and if it bricks you original NAND is untouched.
there's a guide written by JoostinOnline to create neek for vWii.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: WiisleyU

WiisleyU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am trying to install Bomberman Blast Wiimmfi patched and an obscure error emerges, it shows installing Content 07 but with Ret -1022 on YAWMM, I had this original game before and deleted it to install the Wiimmfi patched version. This error could be something let by the original game ticket or the cios installed on vWii?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't remember each error number meaning.
maybe it's just your wad which is corrupted if it's specifically on that content file.

If it's an issue because of previous install, if you had the original game before, redownload it from eshop and then use the WAD manager to delete it fully (ticket included).
then you should be able to reinstall the wad, as there's no trace of previous install.

Reactions: WiisleyU

Ob1Kenobi86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, new here, and have a question! I have downloaded and installed some great channel forwarders from this site - but noticed that somehow, I installed a forwarder for FCEU GX that loads the emulator in 4:3 picture. After testing the other forwarders for SNES9xGX and Genesis Plus, I found that they load in 16:9. I noticed a number of pages back that someone fixed that and patched it to load as 16:9 as well. But, after testing a bunch of picture settings, I have come to prefer the emulators displaying in 4:3 for older games.

So- My question is, does anyone know of any channel forwarders for SNES9xGX and Genesis Plus that will launch the emulators in 4:3? This is on the vWii on Wii U, btw. Thanks!

mrmpdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a vwii atari 7800 forwader. It is the only forwarder I have left for my collection and when I convert the old one I have it doesn't work. I just get a black screen when I click on it. I have converted others with convert2wii but this one just won't work. So, if someone has one I appreciate it.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a vwii atari 7800 forwader. It is the only forwarder I have left for my collection and when I convert the old one I have it doesn't work. I just get a black screen when I click on it. I have converted others with convert2wii but this one just won't work. So, if someone has one I appreciate it.

from Forwarders are back-Pepois.rar

Atari 2600
sd :\apps\wii2600\boot.dol

Attachments

• Atari_2600_-_2600_v2.3 vWii.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 331

George miller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would love the Pepxl forwarders converted to vWii, anyone has them?
PepXLsUSBLoaderGXEdition.png

sillz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, Im having a problem loading a few forwarders I downloaded from this thread. I recently just modded my vwii following CBJ100's definitive guide to a T. the emulators are running fine from homebrew channel and a few of the forwarding wads worked but i'm having a problem loading the VBAGX and WII64 forward wads. the wads load up no problem through YAWMM and the channels show up on the main screen and appear to boot but revert back to the vwii homescreen.

I was looking at the YAWMM screen and noticed that the only wads that are not working are set for ios58, the working wads are using ios35. also AHBPROT is laballed as yes and all others that work say no. what does this mean? is there a problem with my ios58? should I be selecting yes when the mod manager asks if i want to load another ios anyways? I have been saying no because that is what the guide says. I have tried using joostin Convert2vwii as well with no luck, any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20180117_062051[1].jpg
    20180117_062051[1].jpg
    823.8 KB · Views: 698
Last edited by sillz,

Steviebhoy1966

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi, just joined here tonight as i have a question about the snes9xGX for the wii u virtual console, i installed it with MMM and the channel shows on the vc but when i try to load it i press start and it says loading but reverts back to the wii menu? any ideas what is wrong? i also tried to download the link for configirable usb loader for the wii u vc but there was no wad and only a wav file? am i using the wrong wad manager to install these? any help would be great thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol