Gaming Free XBOX 360 Games

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MEID Generator is a site, not a program.
happy.gif

Oh, it's dead. Too bad.

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fail. trolololol

We received your request for a free Xbox game in our Windows Phone and Xbox Console Games Offer. We could not validate the submitted MEID and phone number with Verizon. As a result, your transaction has been canceled and you will not be receiving a free Xbox game.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please reply to this email within 10 business days with the following proofs of purchase:
1. The cell phone number associated with your account for the phone purchased.
2. The MEID number associated with your initial Windows Phone and Xbox Console Games Offer request.

You do not need to respond otherwise.

oyeah1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got this in my email, this morning:

QUOTE said:
Hello (My Name)

We received your request for a free Xbox game in our Windows Phone and Xbox Console Games Offer. We could not validate the submitted MEID and phone number with Verizon. As a result, your transaction has been canceled and you will not be receiving a free Xbox game.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please reply to this email within 10 business days with the following proofs of purchase:
2. The MEID number associated with your initial Windows Phone and Xbox Console Games Offer request.

I am officially sad now
frown.gif

EDIT: Ninja'd
frown.gif

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same...
tongue.gif

QUOTE said:
Hello [insertmynamehere],

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: