Whatever suits you
OP
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I just finished watching the whole serie of Full Metal Alchemist, and if I had to conclude it in one word: wonderfull. Although there is one thing that bugs me, after the last episode, I find it a little incomplete

I would've like to see Ed coming back to the world on the other side of the gate, since Ed sacrificed his "journey" with Al to bring him back to life.

Except for that, it's a very great serie, and I recommend it to anyone who likes to watch anime.

Now I have a question, I've watched Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Shamploo, Hellsing and Full Metal Alchemist completely, is there something else that you would advise me to watch?

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I saw it too some months ago (fansub
wub.gif
), and it's a great series!
biggrin.gif

Probably the part in the spoiler (there is a bug, if you use the normal answer you see the spoiler between spoiler tag instead of the hidden part) will be revealed in the FMA Movie.
smile.gif

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
theres a Full Metal Alchemist movie (Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala) that take place after the tv series but you have to wait until its out on dvd for it to be subbed

"One Piece, Bleach, Naruto" great action anime
"Gundam seed" & "Gundam seed Destiny" if you like giant mechs

there is many more great series out there but just
goto anidb.info and check trough the list and see which series you'll like and also who sub them

F-Ray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.f-ray.se
XP
Country
I have some good animes for you
smile.gif

Berserk (25 eps), Elfen Lied(13 eps), Rurouni Kenshin (95 eps + 4 or 6 movies)

These have great stories with great characters
smile.gif

Hajime no Ippo and Hikaru no Go is also two very good animes, although Hikaru no Go isn't as exciting as the others. It just have some greeaaat believable characters.

Other than these I hope you are watching Bleach
smile.gif
It's one of the best animes I've ever seen. New episodes each week (46 so far).

Cheers!

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
OP
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, I had to download the whole series, because they don't even broadcast anime on tv here
sleep.gif
(oh yeah, they do, pokémon
rofl2.gif
)

And if I have to buy anime on a dvd, then it will be too expensive (25 euros per dvd
frown.gif
) so I can only download anime.
I am indeed waiting untill the movie of fma get's subbed, I hope it does solve the somewhat unexplained ending.

And for other anime, I don't like things that are ultramodern, with robots and stuff, so that's a no-no for me (they might be good, but I just don't like it). I also heard that Full Metal Panic is good, not sure though.

I don't want to download anime that has more than 70 episodes, because I have limited internet (10gb/month download :\)

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Full Metal Panic is pretty awesome... Very similar name to Full Metal Alchemist
wink.gif
But has nothing to do with eachother other than the fact they are both animes.

Tales of Phantasia is out 3 eps of the OAV, only one more to go, it's definatly one of the best I've seen. Due to the feeling, so FRAEKING great feeling. You don't need to have played the game either, which makes it awesome.

One of the most believable animes I've seen is Monster. It's dark and 100% serious. (except for that big teethed rat-looking guy) Damn great story too. I recommend it to everyone beyond age of 15.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would add Witch Hunter Robin and Stellvia of the Universe to that list, and the only reason why I'm not screaming about Monster is that it isn't finished yet (loving it!). I also have yet to see Bleach, but I intend to. (Bandwidth currently being eaten by Mythbusters.)

Also, OVAs are worth checking out at this point. I actually have to say that what I've seen of Tales of Phantasia is that it sucks (I haven't seen ep 3). It's like telling The Lord of the Rings but starting at book 4 (halfway through Two Towers) and skipping all the travel time. Crying shame, since Tales of Phantasia (game) is better than even Chrono Trigger, IMHO.

However, other OVAs at this point are definitely up your alley. I'd particularily suggest anything by Miyazaki.

SilverGenix: The first few FMA episodes ARE rather similar. This is because it is backstory. The series gets astonishingly better as you move on, to the point of you actually screaming at the end of an episode that you want more. Literally. Continue to give it a shot.

-Tempest out.-

SSJ Zac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone cares, I made a quick FMA Animation. It's from the episode where Ed creates the giant cannon to fight Mustang.

CannonAnimation4.gif

EDIT: and yes, I know the hair still sticks up when he's on the cannon. I'll fix that later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-