Game glitches

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MK1 on genesis had a glitch we only could do twice. we called it liquid metal screen. basically the palette for the entire screen got screwed up but we were proud for years that we found it.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bigpaws said:
missingo is awesome. i wonder if it will be fixed in the virtual console for 3ds

and i heard that missingo could sometimes transfer
(pokemon red/blue/yellow)Its going to be on VC o.o!? i wonder if you can battle/trade lol.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was stuck, freefalling between a small cliff and a high cliff in Lead and Gold
didn't move, just made a freefalling animation and couldn't get out unless i was shot

the map was "Appendoah Valley"

Z

Zorua

I distinctly remember a game breaking Uncharted 2 glitch. I was in some temple and I was walking up a staircase and Nate fell off the staircase into something which looked like a never ending ocean and then my ps3 hung up......
frown.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Duskye said:
That Fable 2 glitch with that one house.

Huh? I've played Fable II for like 50 + hours and I haven't experienced any glitches with houses.
There's a glitch where if you keep sleeping in this one certain house you keep gaining exp.

Z

Zorua

Tanveer said:
Zorua said:
Duskye said:
That Fable 2 glitch with that one house.

Huh? I've played Fable II for like 50 + hours and I haven't experienced any glitches with houses.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uT7iqtFbOo[/youtube]

I like it
biggrin.gif
!

You learn something new everyday.
smile.gif

I'm gonna try this out after a few days because it's with my friend atm.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most annoying- the one time I broke my younger sibling/amiga era training and did not use multiple save file I fell for I think it was called the clock tower glitch on prince of persia.

Other than that mass effect 1 on the PC- if I overheated my guns occasionally they would not cool down. I suspect it was AP but it forced me to mix things up a bit rather than hope my team mates did not mess it up during which time I hung back with a sniper rifle.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Driving at full speed through walls on cheap, dodgy PS2 games, then the camera messes up for a few secs then it continues as normal.

Also, not really a glitch but, how in nearly every game, you can slide down walls without it hurting and how at least some part of the body (usually head, feet or gun) can go into the wall.

Eit: Nooooooo! I have reached 500! Sorry Narayan.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A classic that everyone and their mothers should know:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggB33d0BLcY[/youtube]

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Mario Sunshine.

I fell off the Sandbird and the floor(endless sky) was liek a walkable floor.
unsure.gif

Also, one of the fruit stands you can turbo nozel yourself into nothingness.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
jargus said:
Screenwarp in links awakening. I skipped all around the game with that glitch

I loved that glitch. Using it to get Marin to follow you around for the entire game. She says some pretty odd things later on.

I've encountered some pretty wierd glitches in my time. Everything from sound crapping up on me, with Tiger Woods 11 being the latest culprit with the crowd suddenly going silent for several holes, to graphical glitches such as the turd-fest that was Rocky on PS2, to massive game-breaing glitches such as my little brother's copy of Blacksite. That one was funny. Having kept up to date with the recent reviews I knew it was a glitch-fest and warned him, but he bought it anyway. Five minutes in he's required to have a team member open a door for him. Regardless of what he did or pressed, said team member would simply stand around like a recently lobotomised hat rack, making progress completely impossible beyond the first few minutes of the game. That's as far as he ever got.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite game glitch is in the original Donkey Kong Country. It involves a metal barrel, Rambi, and a little bit of messing with. The result- comedy gold! Donkey Kong humping a silver colored glitched version of himself. Must be seen for the full effect-

[youtube]sROBAQEuwFI[/youtube]

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the most bizzare glitch i encountered was in the origional pokemon gold i was cloning my pokes then my character changed from male to female i dont know how i did this glitch so i cant tell you how to do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: