Game OST

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Grandia, Ico, Legaia, Lunar, Parasite Eve, Rogue Galaxy, Suikoden, Wild Arms, Castlevania, Chrono, Shadow of the Colossus, and of course Final Fantasy & Zelda.

Those I listed are some of my favorites most notably Grandia, Wild Arms, Lunar and the Suikoden series.

spiritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
btw if you love game OST's try ocremix.org, chrono symphonic and the new FFVII remix Soundtracks are AMAZING!

spiritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
haven't got the time to play it yet...(Damn Chrono Trigger for wasting my hours!!!) so I haven't heard the OST...

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just snagged a couple of OSTs from there. w00t! Final Fantasy IV (favorite game in the series, possible favorite Snes game evar), Chrono Trigger (a very close second to FFIV
tongue.gif
) and Castlevania SotN.

I'll have to take a closer look at whats there some time. Those were the first three that stuck out to me heh.

Thanks for the link Tyuno!

tyuno123

OP
Trophies
Website
tyuno.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
I just snagged a couple of OSTs from there. w00t! Final Fantasy IV (favorite game in the series, possible favorite Snes game evar), Chrono Trigger (a very close second to FFIV ) and Castlevania SotN.

I'll have to take a closer look at whats there some time. Those were the first three that stuck out to me heh.

Thanks for the link Tyuno!

No prob WildWon

Hows the okami's sountrack ?
The list of its OST seems to be very long.Is it good ?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cant recommend any from there (havnt played majority). If you want a good game music to listen just find the Brawl soundtrack online. All you ever need in terms of Ninty music. It has it all.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys do realize you are linking to sites that allow you to illegally download copyrighted music right?

Sites removed.

Topic left open so you can talk about what are some good soundtracks, just no links to actual sites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids