Gamepad + Nintendon't - Work on SD but not on Injects??

Azarvc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evening all,

I had modded my Wii U via CBHC a few years back, and I couldn't get Nintendon't to work with it for whatever reason. Lots of black screens. I eventually got frustrated with it and just enjoyed it as a Wii and Wii U machine. I decided to give Nintendont another go and it seems to be working! I was bombing down the slopes in 1080 Avalanche in style on the gamepad. I grabbed TeconMoon / PirateSephiroth Wii VC injector to create a few Channels and they worked and installed fine, too. But now my gamepad no longer works...when I launch the game it gives me the option to use the Gamepad as a control, to which I select yes. But then it doesn't let me do anything. I can use a gamecube controller just fine with a USB to GC controller adapter I have...and when I press HOME on the gamepad it takes me right back to the Wii U menu.

Gamepad works for Wii U games, and other VC games....but not the Nintendont injects. But once again, if I launch Nintendon't through the forwarder I got via the Wii U USB Helper and load a game through the SD....gamepad works fine.

Few questions as I've sat here and thought and googled around to no avail

1) I leave my USB-GC adapter plugged in when starting Nintendont...does that somehow take precedence as single player over the gamepad? I wouldn't think so but now I'm not so sure....

2a) Could this have something to do with my vWii?? I don't really remember ever modding it...and when I launch a game from the Nintendont forwarder, I don't remember seeing a Wii logo pop-up but I know for a fact when I launch from one of the injects I made it says Wii.

2b) Do I need to install Nintendon't to my vWii somehow in order to get the Gamepad working on my injects?

Sorry for the lack of technical terms in the previous post...If you have any questions or any suggestions for me to check, please advise. Thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...