Gamer with Backpain

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I enjoy playing my DS while sitting on a lazyboy recliner. Problem is that while playing I find my back starts to hurt after a bit (in the upper section of my back in the middle, whatever body part that is). Does anyone know of some sort of padding that can be put onto recliners that can help alleviate back pain. Thanks a lot :)

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's called going outside.

But really, it's most likely caused from being inactive for so long. Not to mention, you probably have poor posture (Because really, who doesn't), and it can affect you more than you might think.

Reactions: 1 person

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's called going outside.

But really, it's most likely caused from being inactive for so long. Not to mention, you probably have poor posture (Because really, who doesn't), and it can affect you more than you might think.

Well rather than focus on sitting up straight, I would prefer purchasing some sort of product for my chair. And I'm not in bad shape. I'm actually 6'2'' and 155 pounds. Backpain just runs in my fathers side of the family.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's postural. You need to get a lumbar support, a proper chair and sit erect, rather than slightly hunched over. Strengthening your abdominal muscles would also probably help, as would holding the DS at least 30cm away from you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2