Gaming Games Due 4th June-8th June

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the screens which shows two screens the bottom is for something i'm not sure for and the top is where all the action takes place. I REALLY hope my assumption is wrong becasue if we can't aim with the stylus I'd probably lose quite a bit of interest in this game.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brothers in arms looks like they left the bottom screen pretty blank because you're going to be using it as a pad to aim. Does it have WiFi multiplayer?

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is my opinion..

These are the reasons I hate currently hate the DS. The graphics just suck on the ds (compared to the psp). Why is it that only games directly supported by nintendo (mario and co.) have a great polished feeling?
This goes the same for me when it comes to the psp since there very little games that are interesting to me (unlike games on the ds).

its a conspiracy.

w/e, I'm still going to play puzzle planet league and brothers in arms.

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After rereading the Brothers in arms description mcp2 may be right about you not aiming with the stylus. It says the top screen will display the action in 3D, with the touch screen being used to change the weapon, control your units, and launch grenades by tracing a line with the stylus. So the stylus will be used for commanding your men & it looks like you will aim with the pad. This sounds disappointing, after all what the DS has over the PSP is the ability to aim with the stylus in a FPS. Because although the PSP’s FPS may look better then the DS’s the controls are crap!
cry.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate using the stylus to aim. It better have two modes for aiming. ABXY for aiming or stylus. I have a joysick add on for my GBC that was really cool which would be a great idea for this game

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate using the stylus to aim. It better have two modes for aiming. ABXY for aiming or stylus. I have a joysick add on for my GBC that was really cool which would be a great idea for this game
I prefer aiming with the touchscreen but it gives me terrible hand cramp
frown.gif

I've been trying to find some kind of joystick/thumbstick add on for my DS but can't seem to find one. One that feels like the excellent NGPC one would be great, that worked very well on fighters, shooters and sports.

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hissatsu Kung Fu: Kanji Dragon

Can't find a brief description so I'll do one myself. This game is basically kinda like Typing of the Dead...but with ninjas instead of zombies, and you write instead of type and it teaches kanji. Looks like its possible to play even if you don't understand the language and in a way you could learn some kanji so its worth a try isnt it?

kungfukanji2.jpg
kungfukanji1.jpg

Looks like he's being kicked in the nuts!

I don't agree that you can play the game without knowing Japanese, you're supposed to write out the hira for quite alot of kanji judging from those screenshots

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OvD30K-KN3k