GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mass Effect 3

First good post i've seen from you.
Totally agree with this title.

Also Tenchu Z. Probably the first game i've ever considered buying just so I could crucify and burn it alive (I rented it). Worst game of this gen.

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
First good post i've seen from you.
Totally agree with this title.

Also Tenchu Z. Probably the first game i've ever considered buying just so I could crucify and burn it alive (I rented it). Worst game of this gen.

What's wrong with Mass Effect 3 (other than the ending, which is just a small part of a huge game)?

Also, I wish I could unplay X-Men: Destiny. Never in my life have I experienced such an awful game. Also, most of the MMOs I played (Flyff, AIKA, S4 League, among them). Only Dragon Nest is an exception so far, never got bored of this game, or actually disliked it.

P

pasc

I have not games I would want to unplay.

Usually if I start a game and feel it sucks - I stop.

P

pasc

IzgObvL.jpg

My eight year old self felt violated after playing this aborted foetus.

After hitting google a bit, it seems to confirm your assumption.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing - the game with no coding at all
Sonic 06: A pure glitchfest, which is unplayable
Metroid Fusion: Not because it's a bad game, but because I'm stuck at one place very late in the game, which I can't find a way out of even with the help of the internet(it's a hidden passage in sector 5)

That's pretty much all. And

The camera isn't that bad, I'd say on par with Sonic Adventure's. And that game was very good even with a bad camera.
Unlike you, I find the music very catchy and the person who made it is a genius. (I mean, who can top 'The music just turns me awesome'? :P)
Controls are bad like you said, but the game is filled with originality which makes up for it.(you get chased by soldiers, air force and heck, even tanks and dudes with afros and jetpacks).
But after all that is your opinion and I can't change your view of the game.:)

They could have tweaked the controls so they match today's. Camera reverts back to default every time I move it? That's dumb, I shouldn't have to hold it.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Add Zelda Spirit Tracks to that list for me. The gameplay, not so bad, but the train. Fuck that train.
I thought about mentioning it, but not for that reason.

It was for that tower that grows larger with each dungeon. By itself, it wouldn't be so bad...but you have to backtrack the whole thing from the base if you die. And even aside from quite some shortcuts, that REALLY starts to get annoying.

...but I didn't mention it because A) I had some fun of it (though not exactly what I'd expect of a Zelda game), and B) because I bought it second hand for only a few bucks.

decemberchild

latecomer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought about mentioning it, but not for that reason.

It was for that tower that grows larger with each dungeon. By itself, it wouldn't be so bad...but you have to backtrack the whole thing from the base if you die. And even aside from quite some shortcuts, that REALLY starts to get annoying.

...but I didn't mention it because A) I had some fun of it (though not exactly what I'd expect of a Zelda game), and B) because I bought it second hand for only a few bucks.

I tried so hard to like it. I just couldn't do it. Only zelda game that I have never beaten, aside from the cd-i ones.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was a lot better than Chrono Trigger honestly. I never saw why people loved that game so much.
I had no problem with Chrono Cross as a game itself (based on what little I played), but my problem was that it really was nothing like Chrono Trigger. It took place in the same world in the future, with cameos by some of the same characters and some of the same enemies, but the similarities ended there. Also the battle system, while innovative and interesting in its own way, was nothing like the battle system in Chrono Trigger, which is half of what made the game for me.

Bluewoods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dark Cloud 2. I gave that game several dozen hours to catch my interest, and it only got more boring and complicated as I went. It seems to me like some game designers don't realize that there's an amount of learning and understanding to be able to play a game past which it is more tedious than challenging.

PicDun. It is extremely cheap. Same music all the time, same kind of puzzle, same boring background and enemies for dozens of levels on. I guess the monsters and background change after progressing far enough in the game, according to some Youtube footage I've seen, but I'm never gonna witness it.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rarely has a game split the crowd like FFXIII - I've got mates who I'd have considered to be very similar to me in gaming taste, yet they loved it (so you can guess what I thought of it! :D) I really wasn't expecting that much there though!

Heh, Mass Effect 3 - the Matrix Reloaded of the gaming industry! How I've gone from this time last year worshipping at the shrine of Mass Effect to tasting a bit of sick in my mouth everytime I see my ME3 case.....(yeah I'm exaggerating a bit there, but you get the picture)

I have to say Zelda: Twilight Princess very nearly did the same for me regarding the Zelda franchise.... not really sure why I detest this game so much, maybe it's because it's such a departure, but as I always try to buy only good titles, this has got to be one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious