OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
gamestop_logo.png

Did you think GameStop had ridiculous trade-in deals until now? Get this. GameStop is offering to swap your used Switch console for a new one, and you'll get “$200 trade credit.” When Kotaku asked GameStop to elaborate they said this deal is for people who want to swap their console for one of the newer bundles.
What do you think about this? Do you think it's weird as well?

:arrow: Source • Kotaku

Reactions: larrypretty

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Fuck 'em, Trade in banned Switch consoles.

If someone has a stockpile of banned units that were used for developing hacks, why not get new units to see if there's anything vulnerable in the new hardware for free?
Don't they check for stuff like that? The system would be pretty flawed if they didn't.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't they check for stuff like that? The system would be pretty flawed if they didn't.
Does every GameStop have access to Wifi? Outside of making sure the unit powers on and the screen isn't busted, no one at the brick and mortar store does anything to check if the console is banned from online. Those traded in units would be shipped off somewhere to either be recycled or refurbished and by that time you already have a shiny new Switch to play with.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as the packaging is in good condition and so is the console (no scuffs, dents, scratches) cuz they can refurbish it and still sell it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740