Gaming cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricflairandy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
here is mine guys. Seeing as ive never baked before it was a challenge but turned out well

Used roll on icing cut to fit for the crackers and main part of tempys face. Made the snowman out of marzipan, and used icing detail for the rest of the bits. Took me ages to make, and felt ill after id eaten it! Hair was a think chocolate sponge cake that i made cut into shape aswell as i could. I was dissapointed with the mouth, coundnt manage to get blue deetail onto the black.

Oh, and marzipan for the headphones aswell.

Aparently it didnt win the competition as votes had been cast earlier in the day , which fucked me off a bit after all of the hardwork, and resulted in me getting a ban for complaining about the votes being made before the deadline.

Anywya, here are the pics, hope you liked it, i was extremely proud of this (part of the reason i was so pissed with the voting being done before the deadline.)

Whats the best videogame cake youve ever seen? My fav was a halo one, but i cant find it anywhere now!

Posts merged

oh, and if anyone is wondering what the white stuff is, i gave him a santa beard out of cream before i eat it

ricflairandy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
because when i was tring to rush it through before the deadline of 11pm , image shack started to fuck up. If id known it was worthless id have just waited till image shack was working again.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ricflairandy said:
because when i was tring to rush it through before the deadline of 11pm , image shack started to fuck up. If id known it was worthless id have just waited till image shack was working again.
Alright, but why repost the messed up ones?
tongue.gif

ricflairandy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
because they are allready linked, as i said i was rushing against the clock to make the deadline and panicked that i wouldnt. I did in the end, unfortunatly even that was too late though as you explained.

Anyway, this is the one i was on about. Wonder if this would have stood a chance if submitted before the deadline.

http://inventorspot.com/files/images/Halo%20Cake.JPG

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
ricflairandy said:
Whats the best videogame cake youve ever seen? My fav was a halo one, but i cant find it anywhere now!

This wedding cake, no contest

2540152721_a99ddbfff2_b.jpg

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Alright ric, that's enough, I've been accommodating, but it's time to move past it. You may make another topic about your lovely cake if you wish, but we talked about this for who knows how many posts, and 6 PMs. Each and every one of your posts in this topic has been a backhanded comment relating to the competition. Your frustrations with your loss are well-noted, but continuing to dredge them up under the false pretense of this topic isn't acceptable.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1