Hacking Gateway 2.0 Final Releasing soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamido123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a gateway since 1.0 and i dont think that there will be a final release for next weeks....
i also think that its hard for gw team to get nand saving games working maybe impossible because if it would be easy they would have done it first caus ac and pokemon are most wanted games

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nismax
What I want >>>>>>>>>> What others want

Okay. Will keep that in mind.

One issue renders selected games unplayable.
One issue makes you lose all previous progress but is otherwise, fully playable.
One "issue" makes you either rewrite files when you feel like changing games or obtain multiple mSDs but games are otherwise fully playable.

Your comment is akin to me saying " WHO CARES? Multirom is for spoiled princesses who cannot even bear with the slight inconvenience of switching mSDs or rewriting the ROM. EShop compatibility is the way to go". Not very nice, is it?

Don't get me wrong. I would love multirom. Any improvement GW makes is a win for me so I'll gladly accept it.

Talk about spoiled princesses, you want those two games right here and now, then go buy them for Christ's sake, or subscribe to Gamefly. Demanding 100% compatibility at all times from a backup device, and you call me a spoiled princess? There's always going to be games with issues at some point. I'd imagine most people prefer the convenience of having all of their games on one cartridge. A game here and there not working isn't the end of the world, nor should it be a priority over multirom support.

Reactions: tbgtbg

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm new to this gateway crack, not new to the cart scene though. Is there a thread/ site i can find out about precautions and do's/don'ts of the gateway 3DS?

Also, everyone stop your bitching. At the end of the day both are important as it shows the gateway team can overcome a variety of issues. Multi-Rom is important for ease of use, pokemon/ game support is important because the cart then maintains a reputation for 100% compatibility.

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm new to this gateway crack, not new to the cart scene though. Is there a thread/ site i can find out about precautions and do's/don'ts of the gateway 3DS?

1. Dont update to 4.6+
2. Do press Home every once in a while to transfer the game save data to SD Card

Thats about it :)

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DAMN!! I'll have to see, where can I get a <4.5 one...

Maybe I'll hold out for an update to the gateway, but like I said, since I'm not up on 3DS flash carts so I don't know how the update blocked it to begin with! Might not be fixable through gateway firmware :(

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Talk about spoiled princesses, you want those two games, then go buy them for Christ's sake. That's $80 tops. Demanding 100% compatibility at all times from a backup device, and you call me a spoiled princess? Sounds like your one and only reason for having a Gateway is to steal games.
But I do have them. Good work making assumptions! Could you please tell me where I supposedly DEMANDED for 100% support?

Maybe you should consider getting a storage case or a small pouch. That's $15 tops.

My example clearly stated your comment had the same effect as the sentence in the quotation marks. Hell, if anything, I never stated anything about wanting Card2 compatibility over your precious multirom. If you could learn to read instead of getting your panties in a bunch, it'll do you a lot of good.

Some people prefer the convenience of having all of their games on one cartridge. A game here and there not working isn't the end of the world, nor should it be a priority over multirom support.
And some prefer playing that said game. Switching mSDs or cartridges isn't the end of the world either, my dear. I never said that Card2 support should take priority. Either way, what makes your wants overshadow that of others?

Reactions: PZ-powa

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DAMN!! I'll have to see, where can I get a <4.5 one...

Maybe I'll hold out for an update to the gateway, but like I said, since I'm not up on 3DS flash carts so I don't know how the update blocked it to begin with! Might not be fixable through gateway firmware :(

As far as i know no one has made any advancements making firmwares above 4.5 compatible so you might just wait forever ^^

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2mrv2pl.png
Apparently this is a fake twitter account... Never-mind

Gerbilly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2mrv2pl.png
Apparently this is a fake twitter account... Never-mind
As if a Chinese company would really care about Western and Christian holidays when this is the prime time for them to sell new product if they can introduce new features.

ginryu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As if a Chinese company would really care about Western and Christian holidays when this is the prime time for them to sell new product if they can introduce new features.

What!? As far as we know the GW team is french.

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I do have them. Good work making assumptions! Could you please tell me where I supposedly DEMANDED for 100% support?

Maybe you should consider getting a storage case or a small pouch. That's $15 tops.

My example clearly stated your comment had the same effect as the sentence in the quotation marks. Hell, if anything, I never stated anything about wanting Card2 compatibility over your precious multirom. If you could learn to read instead of getting your panties in a bunch, it'll do you a lot of good.

And some prefer playing that said game. Switching mSDs or cartridges isn't the end of the world either, my dear. I never said that Card2 support should take priority. Either way, what makes your wants overshadow that of others?

Lol, sorry I made fun of your Pokemon obsession, because that really the basis of your argumentative responses. But, you essentially are demanding full compatibility from a pirate device by saying it should be a main priority over something as basic as multiboot. Name the last backup device that did not support the loading of multiple roms from a single medium. The only one that comes to mind is the V64 Jr, and that may have even supported multiboot.

Of course you probably have no clue what that is, because when it was on the market, you were most likely playing with Pokemon stuffed animals and tele-tubbies.

Reactions: LILROB

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Lol, sorry I made fun of your Pokemon obsession, because that really the basis of your argumentative responses. But, you essentially are demanding full compatibility from a pirate device by saying it should be a main priority over something as basic as multiboot. Name the last backup device that did not support the loading of multiple roms from a single medium. The only one that comes to mind is the V64 Jr, and that may have even supported multiboot.

Of course you probably have no clue what that is, because when it was on the market, you were most likely playing with Pokemon stuffed animals and tele-tubbies.
LOL, look at your own post. Did you even read what I last wrote? Fine fine, I list my arguments out in the simplest English possible.

1) Pokemon obsession. Why? Just because I have an avatar and signature which is related to it? Wow good job detective! [/sarcasm] <-- this tag is necessary because I honestly worry for your comprehension skills

2) Alleged Pokemon obsession being basis of argument. lolwut? Nope. My argument is that you were selfishly proclaiming that your wants is more important than that of others. Please do point out where I said anything to the effect of "I LUV MUH POKEMANZ AND I WANT IT NAOOOOOO"

3) Allegedly "demanded" full compatibility. Keyword. "demand" What it means: ask authoritatively or brusquely. Now go ahead and quote the part of my post where I supposedly "demanded" for it. Please do not put words into the mouth of others.

4) Allegedly claimed that 100% compatibility should be main priority over multiboot. Keywords: "main priority" Quote the part of my post where I supposedly said that. Please do not put words into the mouth of others.

5) Multiboot is a basic function. Your opinion. That's all there is to it.

6) Last backup device which does not support multiboot. I remember the Flash2Advance and some other GBA flashcarts.

7) Misc. I see that you attempt to belittle the arguments presented by others by making myself and those who do not agree with your stance out as young children with a liking for Pokemon. So your argument is more significant because you are supposedly older and vice versa? Really? Can I expect you to give me shit for my ethnicity, social status, gender and annual income next?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys, all of this stupid flamewar is pointless. Everything seems to indicate that Gateway won't release one of the two features, but both at the same time. You won't get Multirom without card2 compatibility and you won't get card2 compatibility without multirom, so stop the pointless argument already, for Ra's sake.

Reactions: keyra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu