Hacking Gateway Downgrading

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
can i downgrade to 1.0.0 ?
It's possible that in the future they may add more downgrade files to their database, however at this time you could not (AFAIK) downgrade to 1.0.0 through the gateway downgrader.
You may be able to do it manually via CIA files, but I do not take any responsibility for your trying (If you do so)

Gamnaught

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know why after I downgraded successfully to 4.5, loaded my previous 9.2 NAND backup and created a emuNAND partitiion the gateway downgrade menu keeps asking me to backup my sysNAND even though I have already backed it up multiple times and it is on my SD card?

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know why after I downgraded successfully to 4.5, loaded my previous 9.2 NAND backup and created a emuNAND partitiion the gateway downgrade menu keeps asking me to backup my sysNAND even though I have already backed it up multiple times and it is on my SD card?
Is it called "NAND.BIN" or have you renamed it?

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Did you format while on sysnand after creating the emunand? Sounds like something along the lines of a missed step that would be completed under normal operation has been missed at least. Try going over some steps to see if that reveals anything.

Gamnaught

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you format while on sysnand after creating the emunand? Sounds like something along the lines of a missed step that would be completed under normal operation has been missed at least. Try going over some steps to see if that reveals anything.
Do you have to format the sysnand after creating the emunand without the SD card in the system? also I tried formatting my sysnand after updating my emunand but it didn't work, would it work if I did it beforehand?

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've downgraded my 9.2 USA 3DS to 4.2 successfully. Notes:

* When installing the blue card exploit, the asterisks froze, but closing the 3DS lid and re-opening it fixed the problem.
* I had sysnand and emunand unlinked. I set up NNID on sysnand, and so was able to use eshop on my 9.4 emunand. After downgrading, I was still able to use eshop in my 9.4 emunand

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have to format the sysnand after creating the emunand without the SD card in the system? also I tried formatting my sysnand after updating my emunand but it didn't work, would it work if I did it beforehand?

I couldn't say, I can only suggest making sure you follow through some steps to ensure there's no room for error

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can SaveDataFiler backup retail AS to transfer the save to my .3DZ file as AS retail is corrupted in Classic mode?

Edit: Is this even possible?

I was asking myself the same question. I wan't so badly to use SaveDataFiler with my old Retail Pokemon X with +400 hours.

I've tried all the ways to backup the save from my retail ORAS/ XY but none working so far.

Anyway my retail X has 999.59 hours in game counting, 1500 hours still counting in the system LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1