TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
People seem to like asking when and how will they announce the winners... The will announce sometime after the contest obviously and they will PM you asking for shipping address. DON'T WORRY. You have like 1 week+ to RESPOND. Stop being so impatient for a free prize. When you do hear you're getting one, then you can be impatient in front of your family(assuming you live with your parents and brothers...). Or you can keep spamming the same question over and over. And it's not that great of a cart either so you guys will probably want the triple loader for iTouch. I don't even think it deserves the name iTouch,but it's only like $35 or less at most resellers. THE ONLY VERSION FOR ITOUCH TRIPLE LOADER I COULD FIND WAS SOMEWHERE HERE: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90400&st=45

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Regarding question

22. According to Nintendo, which combination of games became the GBA's all time best sellers, with 13 million copies sold?
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon & Red Sun
Pokemon: Ruby & Sapphire
Super Mario Advance 1,2,3 & 4
Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission

Lets say a game was said to be the best seller of the GBA at 13 million but out of your choices for the quiz one of the choices has 19 million would i go for the one with 13 million or the games with 19 million

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should go with the statistic they asked for.

Aas I go through this, I see more gray areas than the last one! Specifically #7 (which I can't get a consistent number on), #14 (diff values for diff platforms), and #20 (in which the answer is obvious, but still technically wrong). Oh well we'll see what happens..

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Retal said:
Bugger that for a game of soldiers. Every other time it has ended the same time it was posted at.
I believe GBATemp is in a different time zone than America so it ends at a really weird time for me. For example, who would have guessed it reached July 30th at 3 PM? I had to scramble to finish me quiz.

Kevin578

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup, thats how i lost entry to the first one. the worst part is that i actually finished the quiz and was planning to submit them later.
frown.gif

SG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry if I'm late to the show, but question 14 is also borked - because two answers are correct, depending on which system you;re talking about.

I must say, I'm pretty ticked off at blatant cheating that I've seen. Someone asked a question on GameFAQs (I forget which board - I'm all over it), so I Googled to see if it had been happening elsewhere and discovered that someone's been asking all over Yahoo Answers FFS! Talk about cheating. >:(

Hope it's not too late for my entry!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country