Skeith

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Regarding question 5 - it is the MOST possible GBAs that can be connected together to play games.
It's been discussed before. I'm sure they'll take that question out, so don't worry too much.
happy.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, I really hope I win, I REALLY want a good flashcart, and I don't know if any local stores have any, and ordering online is a pain. I don't have a CC that's why. Well, I probably didn't win, but good luck to all of you who entered too! I'm not selfish, so good luck everybody, but, it's like THREE days away, I hope they announce that day or the day after the winners.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lostsoul5673 said:
Man, I really hope I win, I REALLY want a good flashcart, and I don't know if any local stores have any, and ordering online is a pain. I don't have a CC that's why. Well, I probably didn't win, but good luck to all of you who entered too! I'm not selfish, so good luck everybody, but, it's like THREE days away, I hope they announce that day or the day after the winners.
Retail stores don't carry flash carts and ordering online is a breeze. So it's not like you have a choice if you don't win >:D

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hm, 1 day left.
Already submitted ^^, only question I was unsure was the one about the colors...

after the quiz closed we can talk about the questions, or~?

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll put in the quiz tomorrow but I just want to salute the GBAtemp staff in producing relatively easy basically random contests that are realistic to win and do not take much effort in the way of sigining up for stuff. For those of us who are broke it gives us a chance to obtain slot-2 cards.

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 day left?

I can't wait for the announcement of the winners. I really hope I win. I bought my R4 over a year ago, and it's done everything I've needed it to do, but I want to be able to use SDHC. I've been using my DS as a multimedia device, recently, and I'll need the space for videos. I'm going to be going on a long car trip soon.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how many more hours is left from the time of this post? i won't be home for another 13 hours to submit my entry. omg i'm really starting to get worried. some1 help. do you guys think i'll make it? ;_; sooooooooooo worried!!!!!

Dreamo111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
golden said:
JPH said:
Time's running up!
biggrin.gif
pleeeeease! just answer my question please! how many more hours do i have?

well... the time on the forum right now seems to be 11:31am.

AM meaning in the morning so if the forum-time is right it should be about 12hours.

but dont worry so much, just take the quiz kid.

took me 20minutes (with toilet-break for more intense thinking) at most.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ