GBAtemp Quiz #3 Open!

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
question 1:
neither game requires anything additional to play. they both feature something inside of the cartridge, but nothing external or what would be considered a peripheral.

I had trouble with this one, but since there isn't a "Neither" option, I went with both.

Very good point, though.

As for your bit on Question 6...

I didn't know anything about Olympus, but that question is VERY ambiguous. I mean, one technology leads to another, so you could go back a bit with that.

I hope I didn't get that one wrong...

7: I answered the 32-thousand one. I'm still unsure about it.

15: I don't remember this one...

25: I said Eurasia. Yay.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
hey guys just for kicks what 5 questions would you want removed?
color pallet although I am pretty sure I got it right I am a fair sport and think the question is unfair and should be tossed. The gba connection cable, I also think I got that right but way too ambiguous. Golden Sun too and that's it. All others are good IMO.

Also, I don't think question one, the peripheral should be taken out because if someone didn't pick "both of them" how are they going to reason their choice? There really is no reason for someone to choose one game and if they did I want to know their reasoning. No one should have gotten that one wrong anyway even though peripheral was a poor word choice.

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
thieves like us said:
grammer and spelling. it should read "which group was" and not "were" (the subject is singular)
it isn't. it's called "collective plural", you can use "were" (or "have", etc.) when you're speaking about (some) members of a group, for example - "the police were chasing the fugitive" or "the government have denied allegations blah, blah, blah".

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
hey guys just for kicks what 5 questions would you want removed?
The one's I got wrong!
biggrin.gif

kk, I'm kidding!

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
now that the contest is officially over, these are the questions that I had issues with and brought up with the moderators:

question 5:
grammar. it should read "how many GBAs", not "GBA's". additionally, it is not clear as to the maximum number of GBA systems that can be connected at once or how many with a single communication cable.

Yes I had issues with this one esp. the latter part.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
thieves like us said:
now that the contest is officially over, these are the questions that I had issues with and brought up with the moderators:

question 5:
grammar. it should read "how many GBAs", not "GBA's". additionally, it is not clear as to the maximum number of GBA systems that can be connected at once or how many with a single communication cable.

I believe the answer in the end is 4. It was later cleared up by Thuglife that it is indeed the MAXIMUM number.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
saxamo said:
thieves like us said:

question 5:

I believe the answer in the end is 4. It was later cleared up by Thuglife that it is indeed the MAXIMUM number.

Oh...
unsure.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
link459 said:
I'm REAAAALLY hoping I wake up tomorrow and see the results.
Its 11:53 AM, but I plan to wait until the results come up before I sleep
Have fun with that. When I wake up tomorrow I'll check up how well you are doing without getting a single minute of sleep.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
Diablo1123 said:
link459 said:
Have fun with that. When I wake up tomorrow I'll check up how well you are doing without getting a single minute of sleep.
I'm still awake for now
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Diablo1123 said:
golden said:
Diablo1123 said:
link459 said:
I'm still awake for now
smile.gif
Go to sleep
tongue.gif
They won't be up for another few hours yet. Probably longer.

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome. It's 6pm here so I should catch the result (even though I wouldnt have a chance, some questions were dodgy at best (but hopefully everyone got them the same)) but hey =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the bread's too big for yours (and, before you ask, waaayyy too big for mine lmao)