Status
Not open for further replies.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
It's worded that way because IT WAS conveniently for him. But they can't do anything about that. And that's it.
Your assertion only covers one of those excerpts. What about the the other two? I find it hard to believe that Sony did not understand the implications of mentioning the location of their opponent in a public court document. Nowhere was the word 'vacation' mentioned anywhere in the document. They were literally advertising for the press to make it seem as though Hotz fled the US, and they fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

QUOTE(Maedhros @ Mar 25 2011, 09:42 PM) BTW, he still didn't gave everything that was requested (the hard drive with everything on it, he removed something).
Really? I was only aware of the controller cards (I think that's what they're called) that the lawyer mentioned.

@antwill: Why don't you email him? I'm not sure why those who disagree with you must always bear the burden of proof.

yuanyelss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I really do not believe he just wanted to skip. Can be said that an integral part of the donation drive is not salvaged from? He did not tamper with the actual data?

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
@antwill: Why don't you email him? I'm not sure why those who disagree with you must always bear the burden of proof.
Because I don't know his email, and would more than likely prefer one of his groupies do it to keep things civil. Instead of having to work out how to put "I hope you lose and have no house you cocky little egofag" nicely.
tongue.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
antwill said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
Because I don't know his email, and would more than likely prefer one of his groupies do it to keep things civil. Instead of having to work out how to put "I hope you lose and have no house you cocky little egofag" nicely.
tongue.gif
is that an excuse?

i recall in your previous post that geohot could have rebooked his vacation.

you could have asked for his email.

EDIT: sorry, i just can't take you anymore. trying so hard to look for holes. assumptions are not classified as evidence.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
tongue.gif
Why do you hate him so much?
rofl.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narayan said:
antwill said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
tongue.gif

is that an excuse?

i recall in your previous post that geohot could have rebooked his vacation.

you could have asked for his email.

EDIT: sorry, i just can't take you anymore. trying so hard to look for holes. assumptions are not classified as evidence.

LOL you have no logic at all, sure I could have asked for his email then, but back then I assumed one of his many groupies who were not too busy kissing his ass would chime in with some news they would have gotten from reading his blog or some shit. I could have asked for his email, but you could have also emailed him as well. And yes I don't see the point in explaining why him going on holiday looks bad to you as you clearly can't comprehend it.

KingVamp said:
QUOTE(antwill @ Mar 26 2011, 01:15 AM) QUOTE(MEGAMANTROTSKY @ Mar 26 2011, 02:15 PM)
tongue.gif
Why do you hate him so much?
rofl.gif
His attitude mainly. But then again anyone who isn't retarded and either knows or reads up about him seems to hate him and all the credit stealing he does.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
Okay now you're just in denial. And as I've said before, if you want to win this argument, go and email him and find out.
antwill said:
tongue.gif

antwill said:
LOL you have no logic at all, sure I could have asked for his email then, but back then I assumed one of his many groupies who were not too busy kissing his ass would chime in with some news they would have gotten from reading his blog or some shit. I could have asked for his email, but you could have also emailed him as well. And yes I don't see the point in explaining why him going on holiday looks bad to you as you clearly can't comprehend it.
QUOTE(antwill @ Mar 26 2011, 02:29 AM)
His attitude mainly. But then again anyone who isn't retarded and either knows or reads up about him seems to hate him and all the credit stealing he does.
Jesus christ are you a butt hurt idiot.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Credit stealing and getting credit isn't the same thing.

Is his attitude really that bad? It no way it that bad for you to be hating so much.

What so bad of him of getting stress relief? Everyone desire a break or two regardless of attitude.

Besides ,again, this is bigger than him.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
antwill said:

i'm just pissed @ you so i just put on a quick assault.

but yeah. i don't care about hotz but i don't like your attitude of pinning someone down without hearing his proper explanation.

i know that going into holiday while he has a lawsuit is bad for the public but it's his life and he wants vacation too and he has lawyers to settle things for him. all it needs is a phone call. it's just that he didn't see that he will be requested to provide something else. and his lawyer might have said that geohotz is in south america because he might know what those components that geohot was needed to provide. and thought that it may require his skills to submit it.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
antwill said:
KingVamp said:
Credit stealing and getting credit isn't the same thing.
I seem to remember a lot of people claiming he took credit for one of the iphone hacks he did in a group and didn't give credit, however I don't fully remember whatever happened with that so if anyone can please correct me that would be great.
Is his attitude really that bad? It no way it that bad for you to be hating so much.
Yes, he is far too arrogant. Also don't try and tell me that he doesn't do things only for his own ego and then suddenly when he's met with a lawsuit it somehow becomes some epic battle of him vs a corporation for 'freedom'.
What so bad of him of getting stress relief? Everyone desire a break or two regardless of attitude.
All I'm saying is you don't hear of many people needing or finding time to go holiday when they are busy with a lawsuit in progress.
Besides ,again, this is bigger than him.
Well no it's not, it's only bigger than him to entitled people and spoilt children who want to pirate games or play homebrews. People who use their console to play games do not even care about hacking it.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the real question here is why how is this thread not locked yet.... seriously its all arguing...even more so then other geohot threads...

Seriously guys we don't have any influence or power over what happens here...so shut up and lets just see what happens

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
antwill said:
All I'm saying is you don't hear of many people needing or finding time to go holiday when they are busy with a lawsuit in progress.

Seriously, are you actually that dense in the skull or something? There's no way you're posting expecting to be taken seriously and not be taken as a troll. I'm trying really hard to find a way to take you seriously, but when you post idiotic things like that, you make it damn hard.

Needing or finding time? You're a moron. He's had it booked since November. There's absolutely no reason why he can't go on his planned vacation when he doesn't need to be in court until a later date.

Seriously, just stop with the trolling. It's getting annoying and isn't funny. You're the biggest idiot I've seen posting in all the Geohot threads and all you say is "attention whore" or "i hate him because of his ego". Shut up, nobody cares.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
antwill said:

Seriously, are you actually that dense in the skull or something? There's no way you're posting expecting to be taken seriously and not be taken as a troll. I'm trying really hard to find a way to take you seriously, but when you post idiotic things like that, you make it damn hard.

Needing or finding time? You're a moron. He's had it booked since November. There's absolutely no reason why he can't go on his planned vacation when he doesn't need to be in court until a later date.

Seriously, just stop with the trolling. It's getting annoying and isn't funny. You're the biggest idiot I've seen posting in all the Geohot threads and all you say is "attention whore" or "i hate him because of his ego". Shut up, nobody cares.
Sigh... maybe one day you'll see the light and not be too blinded by geohot and all his lies, but until that day when you finally grow up and realise this, we'll all be waiting in the real world.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
Sigh... maybe one day you'll see the light and not be too blinded by geohot and all his lies, but until that day when you finally grow up and realise this, we'll all be waiting in the real world.
Ever though what would happen if he won?

*People who use their console to play games*

Can't hack their console for the fun of it, we should be able freely/legally hack our console. (without breaking the law as of pirating.)

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
antwill said:
proof is what's needed. don't go on spouting something without enough basis. you're just inviting something not good. like Fear Zoa said. better if this thread gets locked.

and QUOTEAll I'm saying is you don't hear of many people needing or finding time to go holiday when they are busy with a lawsuit in progress.

not because you don't hear something often doesn't mean it's a bad thing to do.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
antwill said:

Can't hack their console for the fun of it, we should be able freely/legally hack our console. (without breaking the law as of pirating.)
If he wins, what's to stop people from pirating anyway? Nothing. What's to stop them from pirating and using homebrew if he loses. Nothing. People can do what they want with their own console, but he's in this mess because he distributed files allowing people to bypass the DRM. Also who hacks consoles 'for the fun of it'? Is that what gets you off, hacking consoles?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
KingVamp said:
antwill said:

If he wins, what's to stop people from pirating anyway? Nothing. What's to stop them from pirating and using homebrew if he loses. Nothing. People can do what they want with their own console, but he's in this mess because he distributed files allowing people to bypass the DRM. Also who hacks consoles 'for the fun of it'? Is that what gets you off, hacking consoles?
Actually quite a few people enjoy hacking consoles for the fun of it...just like any other hobby...

Also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER