Hacking "Get on 3.0.0 - Stay on 3.0.0"

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my uncle has 2 unopened ones (got it march 2017) i will get it from him (he lives in Munich and i live in Hamburg) he is visiting us in Feb 18.
so likely on FW 1.0

D

Deleted User

someone is being salty

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

another salty one
Not salty at all, I was on 3.0 for a long time but I realized it was much more worth it to play games like Mario Odyssey than some half baked emulators and homebrew games

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I'd want from homebrew on the Switch would be emulators (not into the idea of pirating my Switch titles), but if Nintendo handles the virtual console properly on the Switch and makes it a service with full access to the entire Virtual console, then I really wont even feel like I'm missing out on anything in the homebrew scene for the Switch, unless there is some great features I'm not imagining that our scene could implement into a hacked Switch.

Reactions: Hopalongtom

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm staying where i am.

But I'm happy for all you that had the patience to wait for boring, worthless homebrew.

Have fun with Pong and DOOM,
emoji23.png

Sent from my F8331 via Tapatalk
Don't you have anything better to do? If you're not interested in homebrew then why are you even here. smfh
The fact you even feel the need to come here, rub it in people's faces and make fun of them (for staying on 3.0) just goes to show how much of a manchild you are and how much you actually feel insecure about yourself.
Grow up, you pathetic troll.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enjoy your shitty emulators and some terrible port of Doom, Imma be over here actually playing games

Oh dear, it would seem that someone among us is bitter and resorting to attacking developers and other Switch consumers. Go eat a Snickers, it'll help you work towards being less condescending to those who decide to do different things with their Switch.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I'm just telling it the way it is. There's literally nothing that would make me want to downgrade ever. That doesn't interest me even a little bit.

he mate why do you even say that u are on a higher firmware than 3.00?

no one cares... to be honest

Reactions: Badablek

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
2 + 2 is four minus 1 thats 3quick mathz

I'm staying where i am.

But I'm happy for all you that had the patience to wait for boring, worthless homebrew.

Have fun with Pong and DOOM, [emoji23]

there is going to be an xbox1 emulator mate you'll be missing out big time.. B-)

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Grey 1.0 switch brand new in box, it's just been sitting in my closet since they came out, just opened once to verify it turned on and the firmware. I was going to wait for hacks to come out, but honestly it will be another 3ds situation for me ; 223 games downloaded on it and hardly play it. I'd be willing to trade if they are in decent shape.
2 + 2 is four minus 1 thats 3quick mathz

there is going to be an xbox1 emulator mate you'll be missing out big time.. B-)
Yes and it's going to dispense weed and have 4k

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv