Getting on the train, almost 5 years late

Twiffles

танковые победы
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
New comics today, and some lame books for school, although, 1984 is about an oppressive government and rampant sex. I'll probably read that.

25i455e.png

Saw the Scott Pilgrim vs The World trailer this week. Michael Cera AND Mary Winstead? Movie needs to come out NOW.

I learned it was a comic from my friend yesterday, so today I went out today to pick up the first two issues/books.

oh7qxc.png
If you squint hard enough, you can pretend it's NMH the movie.

If you never heard of Scott Pilgrim, and are Canadian (I don't know how you haven't), go read/buy/something it because it'll totally make sense to you.
So many pop culture references and Canadian places, you know?

Then I got a hair cut since my hair has been really really REALLY lame lately, it sucked. Cut almost 3 inches off. ;__;

Yeahhh. Awesome days. I'll go read outside now.

Bai.

Twiffles

танковые победы
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BeatriceTheGolden said:
0:35 was so Toronto that I almost came.
When I was reading the book, for a second I thought they mentioned your school, but then I realized it was up north in Ontario and stuff. Plus the main character has a gay roommate and they share a futon together.
QUOTE(Cermage @ Mar 31 2010, 06:27 PM) you should read firehead. based off a true story in brisbane. Corruption & rampant sex everywhere. good book.
If I can find it somewhere, I'll try to check it out. Books like that are oddly interesting.

The book's been pretty awesome so far, and oddly enough it still manages to make sense in the context of the world. Beat a "boss", they drop coins, move up in the rankings? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out