Goldhen 2.2.x or 2.3 self host on 5.05

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 5.05 pro and have been self hosting for the last few years. I have used gold hen 1.00 since it came out and HEN before that with Al Azif self host. It has been a while since I've been in the ps4 scene so this may be more of a noob question:

How would I self host GoldHen 2.3. In the past, i have been able to put the .bin in the payload but needed the index.html for the exploit folder (still not sure if this is correct) but if it is, I cannot find or find out how to create the index. Any help? Thank!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 5.05 pro and have been self hosting for the last few years. I have used gold hen 1.00 since it came out and HEN before that with Al Azif self host. It has been a while since I've been in the ps4 scene so this may be more of a noob question:

How would I self host GoldHen 2.3. In the past, i have been able to put the .bin in the payload but needed the index.html for the exploit folder (still not sure if this is correct) but if it is, I cannot find or find out how to create the index. Any help? Thank!
You could try my xproject mod. I think the one with 2.3 was uploaded here by @KiiWii .

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...