ROM Hack Emulation Good Emulator for the 2001 XBOX? (That can run Rom Hacks as well, preferably.)

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! So for the past two years, my OG XBOX has been in storage due to a series of several impromptu moves, and the one place I stayed at for over a year didn't have a way of setting up my XBOX. Now that I have moved to a semi-permanent home, I don't have a TV with an AV port anymore. In the meantime, I would like to find an emulator that runs well and can play JSRF and/or run modified files from the game from front to back.
If I need the files from the XBOX itself and have to somehow set it up, I cannot even do that since I have no USB stick or 360, which as far as I'm aware, are the only methods of modifying the original console from the early 2000s.
My computer uses AMD(Ryzen and Radeon, I have a dual-core card IIRC) graphics, but I have a DLL that converts the Intel(or Nvidia) card, I forgot the original graphics system but I know I have the file that works with that.
CXBX runs at 30 frames or more but can't complete the game or even a full level without bugging and getting stuck, and I don't know of any other emulator, sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?