Got my 3ds waiting for a flash cart to hack

tntcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
What to do, for now ive only got pilotwings and im getting very bored, anything fun to do with an unhacked 3ds?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you don't have one of the exploitable games and don't know anyone with them if that's the case I can't even suggest 3ds Homebrew ... hmm not a lot left you can do. Oh I know you could begin preparing to personalize your 3ds check out usagi and advanced badge editor

tntcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So you don't have one of the exploitable games and don't know anyone with them if that's the case I can't even suggest 3ds Homebrew ... hmm not a lot left you can do. Oh I know you could begin preparing to personalize your 3ds check out usagi and advanced badge editor
both not on the 3ds and also I dont think I can get custom themes/badges on 3ds
Post automatically merged:

if I can would be very nice but would just like regular themes and badges

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Mii Plaza games are a ton more fun than Pilotwings, but with the diminished streetpasses it may get dull fast.

...but, as suggested previously, while you wait for your flashcard so you can hack it, do a ton of prep; download everything you'll need in advance and read up on everything that you'll be able to do once you have Luma up and running.

tntcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The Mii Plaza games are a ton more fun than Pilotwings, but with the diminished streetpasses it may get dull fast.

...but, as suggested previously, while you wait for your flashcard so you can hack it, do a ton of prep; download everything you'll need in advance and read up on everything that you'll be able to do once you have Luma up and running.
yea, I play, but im in romania so bassicaly no streetpasses

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guess we are going to see more of these threads now.
Frustrating.

What to do, for now ive only got pilotwings and im getting very bored, anything fun to do with an unhacked 3ds?
Hmmhm. Maybe use the 3DS as intended? Buying+using game cartridges with 3DS and DS games.

tntcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Guess we are going to see more of these threads now.
Frustrating.

Hmmhm. Maybe use the 3DS as intended? Buying+using game ca?
needed to update my 3ds was firmware reset when I brought it was brand new did not know about the consequenses

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

if I can would be very nice but would just like regular themes and badges
I realize that they're not 3DS programs as I said I can't suggest 3DS Homebrew due to your situation ... I only made the suggestions because you seem excited about the prospect of modding your 3DS

Without Homebrew or a hacked 3DS no you cannot install custom themes or badges although they are things that you can install once you do install custom firmware and since you have the time on your hands now you can create them now I only suggest this because your 3DS will never feel more like your 3DS than when you open it and see icons backgrounds and hear music that you decided on

Of course if you're okay with default that's always there and also once you do hack your 3DS you'll be able to download other people's custom themes and official badge sets if you so choose

Also I don't mean to sound rude but what could anybody possibly tell you to do with your 3DS besides play the games that you already own it's obvious... there's no eShop so you can't go get a free to play title nor Homebrew access so literally the only thing we can say to do (that is specifically) on your 3DS is play games that you own

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might be making a point here that makes no sense, but if you have a working flash card for 3DS, couldn't you just run Cubic Ninja, and then use the exploit from there to softmod the console? Or is it impossible to downgrade said firmware due to eFuses? (it's been a couple of years since I've had anything to do with the 3DS modding scene)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might be making a point here that makes no sense, but if you have a working flash card for 3DS, couldn't you just run Cubic Ninja, and then use the exploit from there to softmod the console? Or is it impossible to downgrade said firmware due to eFuses? (it's been a couple of years since I've had anything to do with the 3DS modding scene)

Op doesn't have the flash card Op is waiting for the flash card to arrive in the mail

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
We don't do that anymore. We use a DS flashcart to run NTRboothax now.

MaD_mAnIaC

In a mad world, only the mad are sane
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just wondering, since it's possible to hack the new fw with mario kart download play and a second already hacked 3ds with mario kart, would it be possible to use something like ds_download_haxx to send the exploit? Mario kart wouldn't be needed on the unhacked 3ds then, just receive the hack thru the system download play?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!