Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ellie said:
JetKun said:
Thanks for pointing out.Thanks for spamming.

kiafazool said:
9/11 was fake
it was done to make islam look bad
this is all a setup done by bush/administration
i saw this video (i cant find it in my email, but if someone wants to see it, ill look for it)
it showed how the 9/11 was fake and it couldn't have been done naturally
if a plane crashed on the 80-90 floor and it bust there, how is the damn building supposed to FALL

like what the heck
it was made of steel and steel melts at about 1370 degrees C (2500 F)
and fuel burns at 800-1200 C
QUOTE said:
Jet fuel burns extremely hot. It can burn anywhere from 800 degrees to 1200 degrees. Some myths say it gets hot enough to melt steel but that's not true.

ok even if the burning fuel melted the steel
it could've only melted about till 70th floor and it was supposed to fall sideways, not downwards (PHYSICS)
and what happened was that it fell down
HOW??
the only way it could've was from bombs planted in the basement or 1st floor

IT ALL FAKE
to make islam/muslims look badBullshit.

People are still missing it: IT'S NOT ON GROUND ZERO, BUT NEAR.

i know its not on ground zero its near
where did i write on?
closedeyes.gif

and fyi NOT BULLSHIT
ill show u the damn video

Posts merged

Westside said:
QUOTE(kiafazool @ Aug 11 2010, 02:19 PM)
9/11 was fake
i saw this video (i cant find it in my email, but if someone wants to see it, ill look for it)
if a plane crashed on the 80-90 floor and it bust there, how is the damn building supposed to FALL

like what the heck
Jet fuel burns extremely hot. It can burn anywhere from 800 degrees to 1200 degrees. Some myths say it gets hot enough to melt steel but that's not true.

it could've only melted about till 70th floor and it was supposed to fall sideways, not downwards (PHYSICS)
HOW??

IT ALL FAKE
to make islam/muslims look bad

on topic: yes i think it should be built on ground zero
its the least america can give us considering all the blame was put on us
Steel looses its integrity at less than half that temperature. Play-doh is a solid, and the twin towers weight approximately 300 thousand tonnes. I don't think play-doh can support hundreds of thousands of tonnes.
do you think they only use steel to make a fricking tall building like that?
nuff said

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
where did i write on?
closedeyes.gif

and fyi NOT BULLSHIT

These conspiracy theories are just stupid, don't even bother. You're probably trolling anyway. And does it matter how it happened? A lot of people died for no reason, regardless of who did it.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes no difference to me. It's retarded to judge an entire denomination or religion based on what a select few cultists did. You have nuts like the 9/11 squad in every religion. Seriously. If they purchased the property and want to build a mosque, that's their business. Unless they're using the site as an organization headquarters to murder and harm people, i say leave them be.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
kiafazool said:
where did i write on?
closedeyes.gif

and fyi NOT BULLSHIT

These conspiracy theories are just stupid, don't even bother. You're probably trolling anyway. And does it matter how it happened? A lot of people died for no reason, regardless of who did it.
I bet he isn't trolling and really believes 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Just like the moon landing was a fake.

Just like Elvis still lives and works in a café in Oklahoma.

And so forth.

So, you were going to show me the vid? May I enquire as to where it is, then?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey chill out Ellie, you take this way too far! Everyone knows Elvis is still alive and well. Aliens just abducted him and made a dead body clone of his. Same with Michael Jackson and even JFK. How could you believe such lies about him being dead?
ohmy.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Man, it's no good to be muslim on these times... Seriously, I don't care. First of all, I don't live in the USA. But I admit that's maybe not the ideal place. A lot of people still have prejudices on muslims, and not only in the USA. It's sad, but for safety of everyone, I think they should build the mosque somewhere else.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ellie said:
Guild McCommunist said:
kiafazool said:
where did i write on?
closedeyes.gif

and fyi NOT BULLSHIT

I bet he isn't trolling and really believes 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Just like the moon landing was a fake.

Just like Elvis still lives and works in a café in Oklahoma.

And so forth.

So, you were going to show me the vid? May I enquire as to where it is, then?
actually i believe wat the truth is
and i know the moon landing was fake
elvis is dead
and i dont believe in any conspiracy
but was 911 did to the islam religion is still talked by alot of people

i just want to know WHY? WHY US?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see how the US could disallow it and still claim to be a Free Country™. As has been mentioned before, the perpetrators may have been Muslim but this does not mean that all Muslims are terrorists. That would be like saying all Christians are paedophiles based on the deplorable acts of a few Catholic priests.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
@kiafazool

Then why would you say steel melts at such high degree? Why do you think that they used steel as the main factor behind their argument? It is because of the building is supported by steel. Any civil engineers can tell you that the thing that keeps the framework, structure and integrity of a tall building is the steel framework. If you are even thinking of concrete, you can forget about it as it is made out of oxide compounds like Calcium Oxide that melts at a much lower temperature. The thing with the highest melting point in a building's main framework is steel.

Please do not believe in the conspiracies easily. Even if some bad representatives of the Muslim community made us look like this do not judge us like this. It is always the ones that screw it up for the rest of us that stands out.

taktularCBo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
kiafazool said:
9/11 was fake

like what the heck
QUOTE said:

HOW??

IT ALL FAKE
to make islam/muslims look bad

on topic: yes i think it should be built on ground zero
its the least america can give us considering all the blame was put on us

you sir are an fool and make muslims look like idiots,
What comes next?
World War II was just a fake for making Germans look bad?
Holocaust just an excuse to get Israel?

The Terrorism and the attacks are real and not made up by anyone, we here in europe live even with it, remember the Attacks of Madrid and London? Or do you believe that this was just a fake too, made by our governments to make the Islam looking bad?

Noone, at least intelligent people, say that Islam is bad, I would never generalize like this.
But you talk like a mother, which got the news that her son made a massacre at school "no, this was not my boy, someone else told him that he should do it...Kevin would never do this, he is such a good boy"

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kiafazool said:
elvis is dead

Dude, you can't possibly be this stupid. Are you serious? You just contradicted yourself more than once in just that post. I didn't deem that possible, but you have just shown it is.

EDIT: Also agreed with taktularCBo's last post.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
elvis is dead

Stop being a fool. I'm gonna guess you saw the episode of South Park, thought "HOLY SHIT THEY'RE RIGHT!" and looked it up on the source of all reliable information, the internet. You found a few websites of people saying "OMG LOOK AT THIS!" and bought into it since you're gullible.

Thing about conspiracy theories is that whenever they're disproved, the people who believe in the conspiracy just say "Oh well that was just a cover-up" or "Well they're hiding the truth so your info is wrong".

Maybe the 9/11 attack was done by the actual cultists in an attempt to make people believe it wasn't them but in fact was the US all along so people would hate the US more. New conspiracy guys, and since this is the internet, of course it's true!

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Westside said:
@kiafazool

Then why would you say steel melts at such high degree? Why do you think that they used steel as the main factor behind their argument? It is because of the building is supported by steel. Any civil engineers can tell you that the thing that keeps the framework, structure and integrity of a tall building is the steel framework. If you are even thinking of concrete, you can forget about it as it is made out of oxide compounds like Calcium Oxide that melts at a much lower temperature. The thing with the highest melting point in a building's main framework is steel.

Please do not believe in the conspiracies easily. Even if some bad representatives of the Muslim community made us look like this do not judge us like this. It is always the ones that screw it up for the rest of us that stands out.
yea you are right about that

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
taktularCBo said:
The Terrorism and the attacks are real and not made up by anyone, we here in europe live even with it, remember the Attacks of Madrid and London? Or do you believe that this was just a fake too, made by our governments to make the Islam looking bad?
I know you aren't implying this but remember that terrorism does not belong to any one race; it is simply a tactic to entice fear towards others and and get the point they are trying to make thoroughly through.

Personally, if everyone saw the world as forgiving, we could do this. But America just wouldn't see it that way. A majority of society would simply discriminate them if they did this. I agree with those saying that if the land rightfully belongs to them then they can do it but if you look forward a bit you can see how this will cause more problems than its worth. We should just try to avoid those right now.

I'm voting no not because I don't want the building there, but more towards the sympathy of the people because if they did it, it would just cause unwanted problems.

Small history lesson to some of you. I actually did a report for my sophomore World History Honors class on the solution towards the War on Terror. In order to write the solution, I had to understand the problem. Osama Bin Laden made many videos on his motives behind the attacks and there were so many but I chose one that stood out to me and focused on it. Majority of those who believe in Islam are those of Arabic descent which leads to one of the many motives which was the partitioning of Palestine and Israel's occupation in the land. Due to the effects of the Holocaust, Palestine had been overpopulated with those who believed in Judaism. Due to the overpopulation, the native people (Arab) were now the minority and the government had been switched to those of the majority of the nation; the country was now reclaimed as Israel. Of course, the minority had objected to this movement. United States, with our ironic belief of freedom and democracy, had supported this movement. Which leads to the question, wouldn't you pissed if you the minority? Of course, Arab authorities are trying to repartition the land reasonably but some thought they need to take a more extreme approach and the small break off of Islamic Extremist had formed. They then attacked what they believed was the source of the partition problem, the United States; now known as 9/11.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
kiafazool said:
elvis is dead

Stop being a fool. I'm gonna guess you saw the episode of South Park, thought "HOLY SHIT THEY'RE RIGHT!" and looked it up on the source of all reliable information, the internet. You found a few websites of people saying "OMG LOOK AT THIS!" and bought into it since you're gullible.

Thing about conspiracy theories is that whenever they're disproved, the people who believe in the conspiracy just say "Oh well that was just a cover-up" or "Well they're hiding the truth so your info is wrong".

Maybe the 9/11 attack was done by the actual cultists in an attempt to make people believe it wasn't them but in fact was the US all along so people would hate the US more. New conspiracy guys, and since this is the internet, of course it's true!
i dont watch south park
and i didn't say anywhere that i trust anything
i was just stating FACTS

what is with all of you and thinking i think that i believe those conspiracies

im just stating them

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ellie said:
You contradicted yourself once again. You have three options:

1) Leave now.
2) Post a good argument instead of crap.
3) Prepare to be bashed.

He's just either trolling or has the intelligence of a brick. There's no point debating with someone who refuses to consider logical points or is too stupid to understand them.

I'd just leave him be in his own stupidity Nathan, no point getting wrapped up in his pointless argument. He'll disappear from the discussion once his point of discussion does.

More appropriate response:

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
Ellie said:
You contradicted yourself once again. You have three options:

1) Leave now.
2) Post a good argument instead of crap.
3) Prepare to be bashed.

He's just either trolling or has the intelligence of a brick. There's no point debating with someone who refuses to consider logical points or is too stupid to understand them.

I'd just leave him be in his own stupidity Nathan, no point getting wrapped up in his pointless argument. He'll disappear from the discussion once his point of discussion does.
Yeah, I suppose so, though I'll watch what he does (that is, if he does anything at all, which I kind of doubt right now).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well I'm not that way. I have two kids, and grandkids myself, just meant I'm a kid at heaet, forever