'Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R' For Nintendo Switch In The Works

001.jpg

During today's Nexon Developers Conference 2018 in South Korea today, Arc System Works announced that Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R is in development for the Nintendo Switch. The game will be an updated version of Guilty Gear XX that is already available on the PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

002.jpg

Making an appearance during the event were Arc System Works’ Daisuke Ishiwatari and Hideyuki Anbe who revealed that the Switch version will also include the original tracks that were in the Korean version of Guilty Gear XX #Relaod by the late musician Shin Hae-chul who passed away in 2014.

No information was released regarding a release date.

:arrow: SOURCE

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH BOY! The best version of the old Guilty Gear game before Xrd. I never actually played this one despite buying it on steam for $3 but now I may find some people to try it with on switch. (I hope is a download game for $10 maybe)

230166418258264065.png

There's already a portable version of the game on playstation vita.
But vita vs switch, how can you compare the two? :P

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH BOY! The best version of the old Guilty Gear game before Xrd. I never actually played this one despite buying it on steam for $3 but now I may find some people to try it with on switch. (I hope is a download game for $10 maybe)

230166418258264065.png

But vita vs switch, how can you compare the two? :P
Just a heads up. If this port has online play don't even bother trying it. It's terrible on xbox 360/ps3 so it will be even worse on nintendo switch considering 90% of people use nothing but wifi on the system, mainly when in the docking station.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up. If this port has online play don't even bother trying it. It's terrible on xbox 360/ps3 so it will be even worse on nintendo switch considering 90% of people use nothing but wifi on the system, mainly when in the docking station.
But you forget those systems had 2.4GHZ this has 5GHZ, so I have faith, and that nintendo also might be trying to make it better with their servers, which could be why is subscription based in the first place.

It may be a last gen port, but the new hardware and service makes a difference sometimes. :yayswitch:

Reactions: cvskid

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat. Ports are fine, as long as they offer something new, and don't interfere with other work. It's a good way for them to get safe money.

Companies will be more likely to invest in risky projects when they have safe money coming in more consistently. And it's a good way to introduce folks to a series that may be a few generations or more old. I've never gotten around to playing this game, for instance.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Accent Core was on Wii too.
It is, both the original accent core and accent core plus. accent core plus has the return of kliff undersn and justice, with appropriate changes and additions made for the game, the return of Mission mode, a new Survival mode with level-up features, a new Gallery mode with new illustrations, and bug fixes. While accent core plus r rebalances the game, making kliff undersn and justice tournament viable.

Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY