Hacking Question Hacked amiibos without nfc tags ?

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Full personalised custom card set (up to Shovel Knight bundle and not including a load of the Mario Sports cards), $60-70 via alibaba. Dirt cheap if you want a full set.

Image is just a small selection of them. Pinched the actual artwork from a few users and a few of my own.
did you print them? mind sharing the seller's name?

skypirate123

Trophies
XP
Country
did you print them? mind sharing the seller's name?

Hey, it was seagull zhang from Wenzhou Rfitrfid Technology Co., Ltd.

This was actually from alibaba, not aliexpress but they are the same site in essence.

I bought the cards with the NFC tags built inside and they printed them, cut them etc.

Once I received them, I just had to upload the Amiibo data to each tag using the Android app.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only way to use amiibo files without buying a nfc tag is if you are using the wii u emulator, CEMU. other than that, you must have a nfc card.

designgears

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by designgears,
Reactions: LysergCooltyp

Sickepaaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey, it was seagull zhang from Wenzhou Rfitrfid Technology Co., Ltd.

This was actually from alibaba, not aliexpress but they are the same site in essence.

I bought the cards with the NFC tags built inside and they printed them, cut them etc.

Once I received them, I just had to upload the Amiibo data to each tag using the Android app.

I just did the same thing! $56 for 98 cards. All Zelda, Mario, Splatoon2 and Super Smash cards. Express delivery to Sweden is included in the price so I will have the cards in 5-7 days! Its all thanks to your post, I tracked down this seller after I read your post and they made me a great deal since they had leftover cards just gathering dust aswell :)

skypirate123

Trophies
XP
Country
I just did the same thing! $56 for 98 cards. All Zelda, Mario, Splatoon2 and Super Smash cards. Express delivery to Sweden is included in the price so I will have the cards in 5-7 days! Its all thanks to your post, I tracked down this seller after I read your post and they made me a great deal since they had leftover cards just gathering dust aswell :)

Fantastic news! :D

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PowerSaves for amiibo works great, comes with a little nfc reader/writer and a rewrite-able puck. You can get them at most gamestop's.
https://www.codejunkies.com/powersaves-for-amiibo/
https://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/accessories/amiibo-action-replay-powersaves/127307

https://gbatemp.net/threads/updated-how-to-use-a-powersaves-for-amiibo-to-download-and-use-amiibo-bin-files.439220/

Not 100% free, but very accessible.
I use this too. All you need is one. You can rewrite, backup, and save data as much as you want.

DJ-Haegi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
I would like to use hacked amiibos without nfc tags.
I was told that we could do this with a rooted smartphone.
Thank you

Hello,

First sorry for my bad english, google translator helped me :D. I think it would be feasible as follows. You glue a NTAG 215 on your smartphone and then write on this then the required Amiibo. Then you can Hold you Smartphone on your Controller. And then you delete the NFC tag and write the next Amiibo on it. I have not tested it and I do not know if it works. But the possibility exists that it works

Best Wishes

Reactions: Mnecraft368

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

First sorry for my bad english, google translator helped me :D. I think it would be feasible as follows. You glue a NTAG 215 on your smartphone and then write on this then the required Amiibo. Then you can Hold you Smartphone on your Controller. And then you delete the NFC tag and write the next Amiibo on it. I have not tested it and I do not know if it works. But the possibility exists that it works

Best Wishes
Unfortunately impossible. Once written, an amiibo tag cannot be deleted/rewritten.

Matt7402

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use PowerSaves for amiibo with no problem. I just rewrite the tag as need to what amiibo i need or want. Having a crap ton of tags that can't be rewritten wouldn't be very useful to most as I found with SSBU that you can "update" your amiibo with stats and changes etc for that game. But ultimately the choice is yours but there are several options available at different price points to choose from.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use PowerSaves for amiibo with no problem. I just rewrite the tag as need to what amiibo i need or want. Having a crap ton of tags that can't be rewritten wouldn't be very useful to most as I found with SSBU that you can "update" your amiibo with stats and changes etc for that game. But ultimately the choice is yours but there are several options available at different price points to choose from.
Updating tags (e.g. saving to them) works afaik. A regular amiibo is essentially an amiibo tag with a figure on it (again, afaik).

DrJJ_YT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's this app on some newer android phones called JoyCon droid and it acts as a controller for your switch but if you navigate to a place where you can scan amiibo you can just select the .bin file for ur amiibo. The only thing is ur phone needs to be a samsung at the 9th gen or higher

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's an android app called JoyCon droid where instead of scanning an amiibo u can just select the .bin file if you've downloaded it to ur phone. I recommend amiibo dump I think its called.

Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone