Hacking Has an XB1 game ever been dumped before?

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://blog.titleos.dev/xploring-xbox/
What about TitleOS's

'Network Transfer Manager – Cross Mode Installation'?​

(raw text)
What about it? Nothing viable there in terms of exploiting and I am still waiting for you to reveal a method of decrypting packages which you claimed you had. As I said if you have nothing then why post?

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What about it? Nothing viable there in terms of exploiting and I am still waiting for you to reveal a method of decrypting packages which you claimed you had. As I said if you have nothing then why post?
People say you can’t install games to dev mode and dev apps to retail. So why not this?
I also have an exploit I’m waiting to test (with 10240 firmware but I need to bypass the setup first.

Last edited by NotStupidAhaAha,

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People say you can’t install games to dev mode and dev apps to retail. So why not this?
I also have an exploit I’m waiting to test (with 10240 firmware but I need to bypass the setup first.)
I'll DM you. I feel MS will patch this even know I know they can't.
There is no setup bypass. you have literally nothing why do you keep posting crap? like seriously? Your first sentence has already been explained numerous times by various people. You have shown no proof of anything except BS speculation. I wont be replying to any more of your posts as you have literally zero idea what you are talking about.

Reactions: InsaneNutter

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is no setup bypass. you have literally nothing why do you keep posting crap? like seriously? Your first sentence has already been explained numerous times by various people. You have shown no proof of anything except BS speculation. I wont be replying to any more of your posts as you have literally zero idea what you are talking about.
Happy now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn