Homebrew Have A9LH 9.2 SYSNand - 10.6EMUNand

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
In a pickle guys i have A9LH installed on my Sysnand which is on 9.2 I have an emunand running on 10.6, run sysnand decrypt9 and red screen emunand9 red screen. I have no via installer in my 10.6 emunand and am stuck, any help?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
You need fimware.bin that is using 9.0 FIRM to work, if you use AuReiNand, just put the firmware90.bin in the rei folder and star sysnand holding L
Or just use Decrypt9WIP and EmuNAND9 for A9LH

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a pickle guys i have A9LH installed on my Sysnand which is on 9.2 I have an emunand running on 10.6, run sysnand decrypt9 and red screen emunand9 red screen. I have no via installer in my 10.6 emunand and am stuck, any help?

Do you have the A9LH with screen init installed. Reference https://gbatemp.net/threads/arm9select-my-own-take-on-a-a9lh-file-select.417803/

Setup arm select with your A9LH and install the latest version of decrypt9WIP to the arm9select folder renamed from decrypt9wip.bin to default.bin and make a text file and rename it to default_bl without the text extension also in the arm9select folder. Then power on your 3DS and see if decrypt9wip loads. Post back if you can. If you have a9lh installed it should auto load when you power on. Make sure you place arm9loaderhax.bin for arm9select in the root of mSD/SD.

Reactions: Gray_Jack

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Do you have the A9LH with screen init installed. Reference https://gbatemp.net/threads/arm9select-my-own-take-on-a-a9lh-file-select.417803/

Setup arm select with your A9LH and install the latest version of decrypt9WIP to the arm9select folder renamed from decrypt9wip.bin to default.bin and make a text file and rename it to default_bl without the text extension also in the arm9select folder. Then power on your 3DS and see if decrypt9wip loads. Post back if you can. If you have a9lh installed it should auto load when you power on. Make sure you place arm9loaderhax.bin for arm9select in the root of mSD/SD.
It A9LH got created by a guy on here so I'm not sure if I have screen init enabled. Would it be easy to reinstall if I don't. I'll try and do this later when I get home from work.

Janner

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi, I have a new 3ds that has been hacked to 9.2 and my question is, can I just go ahead and install A9Lh without home-brew or browser Hax? sorry for the silly question..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...