Misc Hello!

spiralstaircase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello ^_^! You can call me anything you like, but my name is Rookie. I am from Portugal (but I speak English better than Portuguese, lol). I am interested in 'old' (it hurts me to call the DS old...) video games and internet culture (I am active on SpaceHey!), and I also love music (I don't play any instruments) and art. I play on N3DSXL and Switch (I am not as interested in PC gaming). I also have a SNES, PSP, and Wii U but I don't play on them as often. I mainly play on 3DS. I recently hacked my 3DS, and I'm interested in getting free games for it because all the used game stores sell DS games for hundreds of euros XD... Some of my favourite games series are Splatoon, Mother, and Pokemon, but my #1 favourite game is Undertale or Deltarune.

I hope to make plenty of friends here! :P

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers and Game Cubers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1