Hello

TechGuy69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm TechGuy69 (cant believe name wasnt taken lol) just a weekend warrior, I like playing some of the oldies on emulators. Currently on a quest with my GF to complete multiplayer games on the PS2 (part of the reason for joining I wanted to get help with updating textures on Champions of norrath, currently working on dumping the files). In addition to gaming I also have a homelab where I host GOW (games of whales server, headless) for remote gaming on ios. Glad to join GBA temp and hope to contribute with the little bit that I know.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp Welcome 3.jpg

oxue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm TechGuy69 (cant believe name wasnt taken lol) just a weekend warrior, I like playing some of the oldies on emulators. Currently on a quest with my GF to complete multiplayer games on the PS2 (part of the reason for joining I wanted to get help with updating textures on Champions of norrath, currently working on dumping the files). In addition to gaming I also have a homelab where I host GOW (games of whales server, headless) for remote gaming on ios. Glad to join GBA temp and hope to contribute with the little bit that I know.
Whats up

Reactions: AncientBoi

Leon_C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!

I was looking for someone who has made a hd texture pack for Champions of Norrath and Champions Return of Arms. What news do you have? Are you still working on the Champions of Norrath project?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, unless you mean you are tired too +1