ROM Hack (Help!) Converting Music from .ckd Files

DANOMINATOR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I have uploaded a file here if anyone wants to goof around with it. Good luck!

Update: Foobar2000 has been updated to support this format! Case (and thread) closed!

So! This may take some explaining.

I have a digitally bought copy of Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets for the 3DS. I want to export the soundtrack and sound files.

The game is published by ubisoft, and they compress/encode their game files similarly.

I dumped the romfs using the latest GodMode9, and found myself with this in the folder:

Untitled.png

I was told that the .ipk file would have the sound files, so I used quickbms with a Rayman Origins .bms file to properly extract the bundle_ctr.ipk file you see above. I extracted the files, and it worked! Sorta. Because now I have this:

Untitled_2.png

Inside cache>itf_cooked>ctr>sound, I found all the sound files! Buuuuut they look like this:

Untitled_2.png

I have literally no idea what to do with these. vgmstream doesn't recognize them in foobar2000.
Apparently these files have a file header that labels them as raki files. I really want to convert these for a soundtrack, but I can't find any programs to read them. What do I do?

Attachments

• Mystery Shack Theme.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
Last edited by DANOMINATOR,
Reactions: Gimzie

jabbathehub

Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
use vgmstream plugin for foobar2000 and drag & drop, right click and convert.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh sorry, i just saw your last text. you can dm me on discord, i can check the format
rosé#3327

DANOMINATOR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use vgmstream plugin for foobar2000 and drag & drop, right click and convert.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh sorry, i just saw your last text. you can dm me on discord, i can check the format
rosé#3327

I said it right here...they are raki files with a .ckd extension.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol